Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
low stats, obviously theres a problem

they will ignore us about stats , they doesn't care about affiliate earnings , the main problem is that they know at this moment its one of remaining host with acceptable ppd . So if there are no competition ( uploaded ppd crap , rapidgator ppd crap ) , ppd uploadable earnings will be very low for uploaders . Also , my friends downloaded 100% my files , in manager was counted but in statistic earnings 0$ . How i can receive 0$ if my files was 100% completed finished .

XWg_OR9r.gif

That is just not Fair and this banner LIES a lot!

Also, WEB upload speed become very slow again

Last edited:
tuli2v: You're in violation of Section 20. Your files that you have been*sharing has been found to depict such material. We do not allow for such material according to our Terms and Condition.

Your payment has been withheld and canceled as your account has been terminated. You get 7 days notice to pack up and leave; any landlord would have done the same. Have a good day.

Raizirer: You will need to explain this feature/give an example.

pinkside: Yes, we provide a service that gives people the ability to*l share and download their files. We aren't around to force people to pay nor force you to use us. The choice is entirely yours and the users.

lek: Kindly check the IP

geomaster: Referral system works fine. Find me another host that will pay 25% on top of someone else's earnings :)

@ Statistics for earnings: I don't see any discrepancy between statistics last Tuesday from this Tuesday. Pretty much the same. We look at the overall picture, not your individual statistics unfortunately.

low stats, obviously theres a problem

they will ignore us about stats , they doesn't care about affiliate earnings , the main problem is that they know at this moment its one of remaining host with acceptable ppd . So if there are no competition ( uploaded ppd crap , rapidgator ppd crap ) , ppd uploadable earnings will be very low for uploaders . Also , my friends downloaded 100% my files , in manager was counted but in statistic earnings 0$ . How i can receive 0$ if my files was 100% completed finished .

You were right...

coolro: Keep pressing F5. It may help ;)

tora: What's weird is that some people will disagree with you, so the "we all here" is a moot point.

dadausme: We had a news out 24 hours prior. Kindly read it. It should work now and work well.

bane1212: Kindly show everyone your stats for the past 30 days. I'm sure your statistics have not been a straightline and you've had some "peaks" too.

My ID "dobrydzien"
I have a set plan "Pay Per Sale Commission"
Day 2015.03.06 I sold two premium account !!!

gdqb7R.png

There's only one premium account accrued !!!

m13Qrc.png

Waiting for a reply?

Last edited:
vista64 posted a proof that not all sales counted. So if you received only 1-2 sales in these days there is a big possibility that these sales just were not counted. Same like most of downloads, - one member as mentioned asked his friend to download and downloads there not counted. So nowadays for uploaders are nightmare.... All hosts cheat now. I miss Filesonic, which counted all sales & downloads and never cheated.

I do not understand if filehosts can't live with these high rates from sales & downloads, why they do not reduce rates and stop cheating?! We can live with lower rates, but without cheating. Everyone will be happy in this case, - lower the rates and stop cheating...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back