Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
indy36: You think we give out free premiums so you can just sell them off? You haven't even signed up properly.

ginko53: What do you mean? It has worked since Friday. We reduced fails by ~95% now.

Kinko: Rapidgator, yes we get ~50% fail. My guess is either banned IP or wrong info from someone (I'd guess that'd be you). Since I'll also assume that you put in the right info it would mean that our IPs are banned then.

UL, Uptobox, Filefactory, Turbobit and various others are working fine thus far. Remote upload was fixed.

Last edited:
What I want to say and 'simple. I refer to the remote from web. I loaded up to now over 3000 files with the remote system without problems and are now 15 days that does not work. After you paste the link remains locked everything in the folder pending remote.
No transfer is performed.

P.S. The same link that does not work here, in the other host works perfectly.

Last edited:
What I want to say and 'simple. I refer to the remote from web. I loaded up to now over 3000 files with the remote system without problems and are now 15 days that does not work. After you paste the link remains locked everything in the folder pending remote.
No transfer is performed.

P.S. The same link that does not work here, in the other host works perfectly.

Same problem here. Plus, I've just tried from Uploaded rigth now and it appears that it doesn't work to me, also.

I add: I've uploaded a file from FTP and there was no trouble with it.

Last edited:
i've been a member for awhile now and i can't figure out the Pay per download stuff at all. Where is the payment page in my account and how do i track how much i've made so far off downloads and where do i go to set my payment paypal method etc in my account?

ginko53: ? We don't even have 3000 submissions into remote upload a day. Remote upload works if the files can be grabbed directly. People throw in "premiumize"/debrid website direct links into our Remote Upload and they transfer successfully. I can attest to this, so please elaborate where you're throwing links in from.

Robertus: I've just tried Uploaded too. A 500 MB file was transferred in 3 minutes. It works. You can't paste a folder and you can't use "ul.to". Please follow the instructions set.

Last edited:
WDMania: Your sign-up IP was Leaseweb (and we all know what they're used for). Your claimed "dynamic" IP was used over 9 days - That spells static for us. I've unbanned your username, but your IPs will remain banned.
Dear Uploadable-Jo,
my account "LeechZ1" is banned again.
I don't understand it again.
I told you that I use the premium account only for me, for downloading some movies.
I did not download very much the last days, nearly nothing.
So why do you ban my account now? That is not correct.

Please re-active my account. I paid for it for 3 months.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back