Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement to all: Techs think they've located the problem for the slow-loading of download page for some links/the redirect. Once fixed l we should hopefully be seeing some improvement. Fingers crossed.

coolro: Which hour? It is all up to date, but earnings are lower. It accounts that for us as well.

ps2gameman: No PPD is up to date.

Robertus: We're looking into it. Somehow more details would always help us. Are you remote uploading from a webpage or a host or somewhere else?

cuncon: We recorded an all-time low in domain sales on the 22nd. To be honest we can't tell why everything is "less".

androidhell: We're still here aren't we?

hey jo can you udgrade my account too? id= androidhell and sorry for bothering you all time i love you :) .

Me too have several days that does not work the remote loading.
And 'completely stopped not even put the file in the box failed uploads.
I always used the remote from different sites hosting and has always worked very well with everyone.
Sorry for my English.

Me too have several days that does not work the remote loading.
And 'completely stopped not even put the file in the box failed uploads.
I always used the remote from different sites hosting and has always worked very well with everyone.
Sorry for my English.

If you create a new account sometimes the remote will work. They still dont fixed

can anyone tell me plz they banned zevera (multihoster) or not i want to use this filehost but first i wanna know they ban zevera or not because my site is recomend zevera so plz tell me
thanks

Robertus: We're looking into it. Somehow more details would always help us. Are you remote uploading from a webpage or a host or somewhere else?

I've tried from my webpage, from another webpage (a little PDF) and from Uploaded.to, but nothing of that works. I'm normally doesn't work with FTP, but the last time I've did, it worked fine. (And, for then, remote didn't).
The files just stuck in the pending remote folder even if they exist or not. (I've put a file for a couple of days and the remove it from my server and it was still there). When a bunch of days passes, it just dissapear from that folder: never goes to failed uploads.

I've tried from my webpage, from another webpage (a little PDF) and from Uploaded.to, but nothing of that works. I'm normally doesn't work with FTP, but the last time I've did, it worked fine. (And, for then, remote didn't).
The files just stuck in the pending remote folder even if they exist or not. (I've put a file for a couple of days and the remove it from my server and it was still there). When a bunch of days passes, it just dissapear from that folder: never goes to failed uploads.

I have the same insue. :(

ginko53: Techs are aware and will look into it whilst fixing.

KikoLyne: Not sure if that method works. We have noticed increase fails and will investigate.

lonly: We try to ban all Debrid-like services.

Naija - I will have your payment checked. Most likely Monday.
Dear Jo!

You wrote that over a week ago (17th Jan 2015, 04:06 PM), but still didnt recive my payment for my Paypal.
Can you tell me when will I receive it?

Thank you for your kindly reply again.

Last edited:
Robertus: Yes. I believe techs know what the issue is and will try to fix it asap. If it won't happen*tomorrow*it will happen on Monday.

mikannko: It is fixed 100% now. Statistics on the 22nd looked very similar to statistics on the 8th, 1st and 25th of December.

You have the opportunity of making a bonus on the 3rd-9th of February. Special Promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back