Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
jo, my Premium Member has paid three days , the system does not confirm.
Premium Member expires today , and now I can not upload files , please immediately confirmation .
Username: dataporter

A3MQ6BTPEzU2AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

So stats seem to be moving but it doesn't look like it counted the downloads for the days that the stats were frozen. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yeah... me too. Looks like the count is not ok. :(

Make February a special month, bonus the double in earnings :P

Yeah!!! That's a great idea Dude!!!:dan:

Last edited:
If you are experiencing statistical issues please have some patience. We are working around the clock to get everything back to normal.

Jo

awaisdik: Thanks :)

lonly: I think we have a pretty good grip on those who provide such services. We continuously crack down by banning their accounts and IPs. Anyone else found to be using a hacked account will have their IPs banned as well.

simporium: Statistics are not correct for the 19th and 20th. We're still chasing those. 18th should be fine.

Last edited:
simporium: Statistics are not correct for the 19th and 20th. We're still chasing those. 18th should be fine.

You're saying you're supposed having fixed everything for 11->16th ???
Coz my insanely low stats for 12-13-16th didn't move an inch since their respective credit days and are below 50% of usual gains...

Last edited:
Everyone asking on the 16th: We can't exactly come up with the numbers, since the site was non-functional for EIGHT (8) hours.

Please see the status posted on the 16th:
https://noc.nforce.com/notifications/status

The whole city had a power-cut, even though it was only for a few seconds, we hadn't been able to fix the infrastructure to safe-guard such recurring event (they had another one on the 27th). We're currently working on this whilst we bring back stats back to normal.

19th, 20th and 21st in terms of stats are still lacking behind.

moonbit: 12th + 13th was added on top for the 15th, hence you saw a spike in the earnings. As we had just fixed all the stats, site went down again on the 16th.

WTF!!! Looks like some guys here don't know what is a blackout or power-cut! Let's give JO some time to fix their problems! You must stop behavior like crying babies!!! :cursing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back