Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup Jo. I won't doubt you next time :^) And yes, today ppd broken, but they returned missing stats for the last days. Only 01/12 missing. For me 8,9 too. Well, Jo ID - chinpoppo, you can check by yoursalfe :p When i was mental about it, i still think i was semi-right about it. I miss ~200's dl's on this days. But not really care about this days. More important - see this problem fixed on 100%.Cheers.
Yes,
2015-01-11 stats fixed.
2015-01-12 stats no fixed.
2015-01-13, Maybe stats fixed. Earning down more than other days.
Today PPD broken again.

Last edited:
mikannko: What we say is what goes on. We are not dragging you feet and we did have issues - We always ask you (and others) to have some patience whilst we fix any issues presented.

moonbit: We actually should have fixed it for vcvix. He should be able to clear his cache and get the download going if it's 1GB and above. We encourage people to sign up by letting those who signed up download files above 1GB - It only takes 20 seconds to get files at 400 Kbps and above 1GB.

Thanks man!!! You are the best PPD cyberlocker in these days. Keep the good job!

Guys,

Read the news please. And no, we did not "forget" to turn off shaving mode as some of you may think and claim. It is explained in the news section.

Thanks

Update;

Our DC has had a power outage which explains connectivity issues. And it's not in our power. We know it comes at an unfortunate time just when all stats were fixed.

It is being sorted out as I post this.

Jo

Guys,

Read the news please. And no, we did not "forget" to turn off shaving mode as some of you may think and claim. It is explained in the news section.

Thanks

Update;

Our DC has had a power outage which explains connectivity issues. And it's not in our power. We know it comes at an unfortunate time just when all stats were fixed.

It is being sorted out as I post this.

Jo

Good luck!!

Cuncon - PayPal was paid. We have wm issues because we cannot login. This is a wm problem and not ours. We are hoping they can fix it asap, wm payments will hopefully be done tomorrow. Worst case is Monday as there is no one available at wm for help over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back