Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
HubaBuba: Correction:

PPS Recurring: 19 days
PPS: Works
PPD: 3 days

Techs are working on it and they're trying different things to try speed things up and get everything back to normal again. We are not going anywhere.

General announcement: We were expecting PPD to return to normal yesterday, but technical difficulties have meant that it is being postponed. I won't be able to give you guys a timeline, but rest assure that all statistics are recorded. Will update when techs can update me on it. Thanks for your patience and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

HubaBuba: If one part of the website is broken doesn't mean the other part has to be broken too. We are aware that it is 18 days since recurring stopped and we will restore that too once we've fixed the PPD issue. Thanks

Update, HubaBuba & other people on PPS and/or have domains: We expect next Monday or Tuesday that everything will be restored back to normal.
Nice! Now only missing "we will bring the counting system back but not the counted sales"
From 25.12.2014 to 10.01.2015 i earn 8.98$ (16 days)
From 20.12.2014 to 24.12.2014 i earn 35.69$ (4 days)
You do not need confirmation, it is too easy! Over the holidays less than 80% at four times the time + I'm not alone with the problem.

08.01.2014 12,99$

and a few hours later: 08.01.12014 0,00$

Again the same game!

ATTENTION ALL: THERE ARE SOME ISSUES CALCULATING THE EARNINGS TODAY.*REST ASSURE ALL DATA IS RECORDED AND THE TECHS WILL BE ON THIS FIRST*THING TOMORROW. WILL UPDATE YOU ON THE GO.

vcvix: I'll get this tested*tomorrow.
Some issues, you mean only issues for anything, just no issues for buying premium

And again, but this time after 36h

HubaBuba: Correction:

PPS Recurring: 19 days
PPS: Works
PPD: 3 days

Techs are working on it and they're trying different things to try speed things up and get everything back to normal again. We are not going anywhere.

PPS works? :D

HubaBuba: Sales are working. The recurrings aren't.

shiringan2014: No they won't be lost.

Chrono: We will have a look at the upload speed once we've sorted out this stats-ache.

this is getting ridiculous. since everyone got his PPD stats halved for four days now, just stop trying to sort the mess, double our current gains from 11 to 14 and start counting properly tomorrow.
If our stats are still halved for the next days, we'll have to assume this is your new ultrashaving method and move on to some other service. quite easy to solve on our end, once and for all...

moonbit: It isn't that simple, it has been suggested to stop all counting for a day and do a promotion for the missing days, but that isn't the case. Our structure is more complex than your bought-for-script. Let me emphasize that no shaving is going on and when I said we will add the missing earnings for the last 3.5 days, we will. You can go to another host if you're not satisfied with our performance. We've kept you up to date in real time and not hid our tail between our*legs. We know there's a problem. Thanks.

HubaBuba: Just wait. I'll expect an apology from you. PPD issue is causing this delay - PPS Recurring would have been fixed by now if that wasn't the case.

Dear all,

We have some development on the issues we've faced for the last 4 days (+19 days for PPS Recurring).*Today's stats should be up to date and we're chasing records from the previous days. Additionally, we will strongly consider a Bonus - More news on this next week.

We have prioritized to look into the Remote Upload after all statistics are back. Any other issues we will address given there are any.

I thank you for your patience so far (for those who have kept silent), whilst we return back to normal.

-Uploadable Team

Last edited:
beznzvrcr.jpg

5cfa16ec10d2c: You're back again like a crack-fiend everytime we face some sort of issue. I will report your post as you have nothing to do in here. I've asked you not to post in here if you have no other input but the nonsense your blabber about. I won't say it again nicely to you.

Any PMs will be checked tomorrow and handled accordingly.

My sites and the rest of the PPD will be updated tomorrow. Today's stats are up to date.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back