Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
You serious?
The counting system works well, I see everything but it disappears after 24h! Any premium sale account over 1 day is deleted after exactly 24 hours! Three days ago two sales, yesterday one sale and still only 1 day sales over the holidays (x-mas last day which don't delete sales).

100% for Uploadable and 0% for Uploaders, that never went well!

Update, HubaBuba & other people on PPS and/or have domains: We expect next Monday or Tuesday that everything will be restored back to normal.
Nice! Now only missing "we will bring the counting system back but not the counted sales"
From 25.12.2014 to 10.01.2015 i earn 8.98$ (16 days)
From 20.12.2014 to 24.12.2014 i earn 35.69$ (4 days)
You do not need confirmation, it is too easy! Over the holidays less than 80% at four times the time + I'm not alone with the problem.

08.01.2014 12,99$

and a few hours later: 08.01.12014 0,00$

Again the same game!

ATTENTION ALL: THERE ARE SOME ISSUES CALCULATING THE EARNINGS TODAY.*REST ASSURE ALL DATA IS RECORDED AND THE TECHS WILL BE ON THIS FIRST*THING TOMORROW. WILL UPDATE YOU ON THE GO.

vcvix: I'll get this tested*tomorrow.
Some issues, you mean only issues for anything, just no issues for buying premium

And again, but this time after 36h

stat not count @Jo.
a5aumxiw.jpg

but some file i upload today ?
r56fh6fe.png

stat not count 5-7hr

Last edited:
hey jo i already do all that you told me and i dont receive my payment or any response ill be waiting ... im waiting at least 9 days a lot of days without posting cause i need the money for uploading FF :/.

Hi jo , please fix stats as soon as possible.
From 2015-01-11 to 2015-01-14 , 4 days stats earning down down down !!
Got a sale , but i am PPD.
Thanks!

General announcement: We were expecting PPD to return to normal yesterday, but technical difficulties have meant that it is being postponed. I won't be able to give you guys a timeline, but rest assure that all statistics are recorded. Will update when techs can update me on it. Thanks for your patience and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

HubaBuba: If one part of the website is broken doesn't mean the other part has to be broken too. We are aware that it is 18 days since recurring stopped and we will restore that too once we've fixed the PPD issue. Thanks

General announcement: We were expecting PPD to return to normal yesterday, but technical difficulties have meant that it is being postponed. I won't be able to give you guys a timeline, but rest assure that all statistics are recorded. Will update when techs can update me on it. Thanks for your patience and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

HubaBuba: If one part of the website is broken doesn't mean the other part has to be broken too. We are aware that it is 18 days since recurring stopped and we will restore that too once we've fixed the PPD issue. Thanks

It's all great and I (still) believe that's true but... You can always post exactly the same after 10 more days, than what...?

Hope everything will be fixed really soon, Greetz

Uploadable-Jo Manager, my statistics is paralyzed, have problems with the statistics again ?, harm our revenues?

PS: I never returned to reinterar the premium that sold out long before the problem had so far not been credited to me and that I was sold on my website.

USer: Shakamen

tbfvrs: We are not intentionally trying to fuck (excuse my French) things up here. Trust me when I say we are probably more frustrated about it than you, since we need to go through tickets and posts of everyone complaining. Stress levels are enormous right now.

Jaimito90: Read on the previous page. Not too hard.

jdwkd10q: Have we claimed that? Stop assuming, now. Thanks

Last edited:
Wynter: You can request as normal as the missing stats will be added on to whatever day we get it fixed (this will mean a spike in everyone's stats), which is the easiest for us to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back