Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can check mine Jo;
1st of Jan I got 1D sale, 2nd of Jan I got a 1M reb from it, then it dissapeared (from stats and holding amount too...)
My username tbfvrs;

BTW I've PMd you about this already...

Greetz

HubaBuba: Records for all PPS users are all over the place. We would need to verify if you actually did get 3 sales. Username required. We do not have an estimate when all PPS + PPS Recurring + Site Sales is fixed, yet, so we suggest everyone to switch to PPD.

You serious?
The counting system works well, I see everything but it disappears after 24h! Any premium sale account over 1 day is deleted after exactly 24 hours! Three days ago two sales, yesterday one sale and still only 1 day sales over the holidays (x-mas last day which don't delete sales).

100% for Uploadable and 0% for Uploaders, that never went well!

tiendax: Not sure what you're talking about. Your stats have been steady for as long as you remember.

HubaBuba: An username would suffice for me to check into, like I requested in the previous answer: "Username required".

Kiko: Again you need to tell me where you're remote uploading from, since we can't test with google images.
I post it before but you ignore the first postings. It is Klanac

Hi jo

Please check my account = airwalk

2014-12-25 ...... 1 sale not count

2014-12-30 - 2015-01-05 ...... all Rebill not count

Thank you

Last edited:
HubaBuba: Records for all PPS users are all over the place. We would need to verify if you actually did get 3 sales. Username required. We do not have an estimate when all PPS + PPS Recurring + Site Sales is fixed, yet, so we suggest everyone to switch to PPD.

You serious?
The counting system works well, I see everything but it disappears after 24h! Any premium sale account over 1 day is deleted after exactly 24 hours! Three days ago two sales, yesterday one sale and still only 1 day sales over the holidays (x-mas last day which don't delete sales).

100% for Uploadable and 0% for Uploaders, that never went well!

Hi jo

Please check my account = airwalk

2014-12-25 ...... 1 sale not count

2014-12-30 - 2015-01-05 ...... all Rebill not count

Thank you
Minimum 200€ by the other hosters over the holidays, by Uploadable 20$ :D
But the funny thing is I can see all sales, after 24h only the one day premium sales.

Why uploadable doesen't have point system, like uploaded ? When user who not on PPS - still benefit from sale.
And can exchange point of premium ID.

Do i need make it red + f.size 72?

WDmania: Are you, or are you not running a Debrid/third party service from your account?

Dear Uploadable-Jo,

I do not operate any debrid or any other service.
Why do you think so? I tell the truth. I am the only person using the account LeechZ1.

My IP address belongs to the German ISP Unitymedia. It's an ISP for private individuals, for normal people, not for companies.
I'm just a simple, private leecher and like to download movies. Maybe I downloaded too much movies the last days, because I had vacation time.

The Unitymedia IP address, that you have banned, is a dynamic IP. Today it is assigned to a completely different person.

Please re-open my premium account with username LeechZ1. I paid for it regularly for 3 months.

Thank you very much.

Last edited:
no jo! since December the download's counter is working very bad. for example, if i have published 4 files and it generates 400 donwloads, you are giving me 200 donwloads in the final stadistics.

Update, HubaBuba & other people on PPS and/or have domains: We expect next Monday or Tuesday that everything will be restored back to normal.

WDMania: Your sign-up IP was Leaseweb (and we all know what they're used for). Your claimed "dynamic" IP was used over 9 days - That spells static for us. I've unbanned your username, but your IPs will remain banned.

mikannko: I answered you on that already. Do you want red and fontsize 72 with that? Read back.

By_Blade: Yes, with a PM I will be able to review the problem and get it fixed.

Update, HubaBuba & other people on PPS and/or have domains: We expect next Monday or Tuesday that everything will be restored back to normal.

Ok
And what about those rebills that dissapeared? Will you bring them back eventually;

Mine issue:
1st of Jan I got 1D sale, 2nd of Jan I got a 1M reb from it, then it dissapeared (from stats and holding amount too...)
My username tbfvrs;

Greetz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back