Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye, i do see now that stats not frozen, nor ppd dropped because of uploadable, i did found where and why my dropped. And semi fix it, eh.

Cheers Jo.

Hello Jo!

I received payment 26.12.2014, but i don't receive payment 3.1.2015

My account: 06mylove

Please check and help me, thank you very much!!!

WDmania: No. IPs that have been used by Debrid services are banned permanently, this would include some German IPs.
WDmania: No it's a ban. Please give me your username for the reason.
Dear Jo,
I already wrote you my username per private message here and also openend a ticket.
My account was banned because of violation of your terms some wrote. But why?!
I only have a downloader account, paid regularly for it for 3 months and after 2 weeks my account is banned now.
That is not correct and not fair. I made nothing irregular, only downloading.
Please re-open my account.

Username: LeechZ1

shahid: Yes and we were promised a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow when we were kids.

wowmaxx: You requested 2nd of January. What day is that?

WDmania: Are you, or are you not running a Debrid/third party service from your account?

WDmania: No. IPs that have been used by Debrid services are banned permanently, this would include some German IPs.
WDmania: No it's a ban. Please give me your username for the reason.
Dear Jo,
I already wrote you my username per private message here and also openend a ticket.
My account was banned because of violation of your terms some wrote. But why?!
I only have a downloader account, paid regularly for it for 3 months and after 2 weeks my account is banned now.
That is not correct and not fair. I made nothing irregular, only downloading.
Please re-open my account.

Username: LeechZ1

He scamming you avoid having to pay
kick many people so cheat of the money

This is usually done in the crappy sites
I have also been banned when the accumulated money

Ha-Ha Crappy Site :facepalm: :-=

Premium user

Uploadable= Illegal warez host !
megaupload 2 and kick the user ?
Ha-ha
:-=

Last edited:
Hey Jo

do you think you could upgrade my account please ?
I already asked it before your servers got damaged but I imagine you were too busy ;)

username: joey86

hello, there is a problem with the download's counter, Yesterday published 3 documents , they got 188 downloads today , and I have 2598 files, and you are only counted 178 downloads today. i don't understand.

my user is 4parta2

Last edited:
HubaBuba: Records for all PPS users are all over the place. We would need to verify if you actually did get 3 sales. Username required. We do not have an estimate when all PPS + PPS Recurring + Site Sales is fixed, yet, so we suggest everyone to switch to PPD.

You serious?
The counting system works well, I see everything but it disappears after 24h! Any premium sale account over 1 day is deleted after exactly 24 hours! Three days ago two sales, yesterday one sale and still only 1 day sales over the holidays (x-mas last day which don't delete sales).

100% for Uploadable and 0% for Uploaders, that never went well!

Uploader543: You bothered to read my answer to you or are you just going to keep posting nonsense? /Post reported for false accusation and defamation.

fordmen: I'm going to do some telekinetic thing right now... Nope, don't know your username, so how do I check?

tiendax: Not sure what you're talking about. Your stats have been steady for as long as you remember.

HubaBuba: An username would suffice for me to check into, like I requested in the previous answer: "Username required".

Kiko: Again you need to tell me where you're remote uploading from, since we can't test with google images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back