Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
pinkside - yes the processing of payments is working fine, if users do not have a sale it is because of them not because of our systrem.

28anxpj.png

You can see sales are working for users fine.

ursoulismine / spc - Replied.

Jo

Thanks for the answer... Please give me your skype so we can speak directly,,, Got some couple of questions too...

So you give 65% sale + 25% website sales... It equals to 90% ... It is okay you get the 10%... But you also provide 25% refferal commission... So If I register under someone's reff You will have to pay 90% (my commission) + 22,5% (my reff commission) = 112,5% of every sale I made.

That simply can't be! This is the major reason which I am afraid to work with you. These high rates...

Please lighten me with proving me that I'm wrong.

Regards.

pinkside - Banners are located in the thread on page 73 or 74. You will see my links there.

To answer your previous question,

You are mixing PPD and PPS at the same time.

On PPS you will be getting 65% + 25% for website. If you have referrals you will only be cxredited by them if they are on PPD. We are not doing above 90% unless we have a special promotion.

In reality if you did have a lot of referrals and you were on PPS, you could be making a lot more; in fact you would be making more than any others out there, that's just a fact :)

Jo

pinkside - Banners are located in the thread on page 73 or 74. You will see my links there.

To answer your previous question,

You are mixing PPD and PPS at the same time.

On PPS you will be getting 65% + 25% for website. If you have referrals you will only be cxredited by them if they are on PPD. We are not doing above 90% unless we have a special promotion.

In reality if you did have a lot of referrals and you were on PPS, you could be making a lot more; in fact you would be making more than any others out there, that's just a fact :)

Jo

Thank you for reply mate... I just made my first sale...

Is this bad luck or not but it is 0.99 sale.. So I got the perfect 0.64 Commission,,, And I didn't get the website commission (I share uploadable only in my website)...

*Is there anyway to disable 0.99 tariff ?

*Will he rebilled automaticly after 1 day ?

Thanks in advance...

Still couldn't find the banners...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back