Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Uploadable-Jo

free user dont download file size 1 GB , you pay PPD with rate 40$/1000 download , but free user dont down file size large 1 GB ?

i think you need deleted limit for free user

minhete - This is why we have a rebill system, no one loses out.

please explain me how we both win if your asking less than 1 dollar for a trial of 1 day.

In my opinion, the user comes, downloads what he wants in that day and then goes away.

Why don't you pay attention?

You win because you'll get the rebill when the user is re-billed for 1 month after the trial day ends. It's not so hard to comprehend...

please explain me how we both win if your asking less than 1 dollar for a trial of 1 day.

In my opinion, the user comes, downloads what he wants in that day and then goes away.

Why don't you pay attention?

You win because you'll get the rebill when the user is re-billed for 1 month after the trial day ends. It's not so hard to comprehend...

Yeah, i got it but he can always cancel before the rebilling process starts, right?....

Can you please upgrade my account to premium?

username : oblivionx

Thanks alot

Also, how can we make our files PREMIUM ONLY?

It would be cool to have an option to set the files we want to premium..

I paid for two $1 day trials but I got one recurring payment

I had paid $1 day trial and it expired and i paid for another $1 day trial, but I got billed for the monthly. Can you please cancel the other $1 day trial since it just overlapped with the $13.99 recurring payment. My account is hackaway. Please look into this.

Last edited:
How does the payment for downloads works. For example it says you can get $40 for 1000 downloads. But is that 1000 downloads total for all your files you have uploaded or 1000 for only just one file? Also I see alot of people asking to get upgraded to Premium because they are uploaders? What qualifies as an uploader? I've been uploading files and sharing them for a while now. Does that count for this premium upgrade? If so can you upgrade my account: RickyJo

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back