Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
May you clear my website list from database?
I want to add URL again will show(This domain name already exists and is verified).
Have been PM you,thanks.

i think its not logic all this accounts get hacked at the same time

and we work with many hosts why only uploadable !!!!

smell something strange !!

and you ban who get the voucher what the hell i do with this i need my money or upgrade my account with 1 month i think its logic

iam not happy you will lose alot of members with this tricks

anthonyong - PM me your username please.

rae - Hacked accounts is very common when you use software which is not authorized by any parties. Likewise this can also be an issue if you use RDP's which are not trusted. Perhaps checking who you use is a good idea and also switching to more reliable trusted RDP's even if that means paying a premium. We will happily publish the culprits IP's if need be, we have no reason to deduct users via vouchers.

1. For 9.99 that is very tiresome and if you haven't realized yet we don't work for 9.99 to piss people off when the minimum payout is $20.

2. Maybe yourself and admgamer need to look at what resources you use and check if any are compromised and do not be naive to think they are not because it is very possible. This is not to everyone, not every user is being hacked so lastly please adjust your accusations to fit yourself and the issues you have.

vishmaria - Your email contained a space and paypal doesn't allow for spaces. Have sent you a PM.

nice989 - To update you it's been sorted.

Last edited:
Now, I used Pay Per Fixed Plan. But now, UL not support it. Request to another plan. But it will effect from 1/Jul
If Someone buy Premium via me. I will earn or not ?

Dear Valued Affiliate,

We are Updating and you’ll Love it!

We are pleased to announce that we have revised our affiliate make money plans, cutting them into 2 from the original 4 plans! The highly in demand Pay Per Download plan remains the same, while Pay Per Sale which comes in 3 packages before will only be rolled into one now. Instead of just earning 65% of your initial Premium Sales, you can get 50% more from sold re-billing plans.

Further details on the 2 New plans can be checked from “How to Make Money?” page once you logon to your Uploadable Affiliate account.
Uploadable.ch - #1 Easy & Fast File Storage

The new plans will be in effect starting from 1st of July 2014, this is why we encourage you to choose your plan now!

Please be advised that the system will assign a default plan to all affiliate accounts who have not changed or chosen their make money plan within the next 7 days from the date of this email. That is PPD affiliates will remain in PPD, while PPS (Commission, Fixed and Mixed) affiliates will assign to our new PPS plan.

Looking forward to doing more business with you!

Have a Fantastic Day!

Regards,
Uploadable Team

--------

I received your email.

Please continue to maintain Mixed earnings programs.

I believe that many people need this earnings programs.

lol another hoster making dumb business moves

What was so bad about Mixed plan, huh?

That gave people more of a fighting chance to use both ways ... now you're like TF (=sux).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back