Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
just create an account to test,

when I try to change payout account it show, "Please enter a valid payment account info".
how to enable the make money section?

Last edited:
empereror - This is a sales payment, please read the terms for domain and pps sales.

arny - You have to give me more details to help you, whats is the upload method? PM me, thanks.

newbievnx - We upgrade only now based upon criteria, if you have earned via us then you can redeem. If you feel you have done more for us and deserve an upgrade PM me and I can see what your are entitle to.

nordiance - See PM.

Jo

Last edited:
Jo, copy function isn't working again (size of the file exceeds the storage limit) and I'm a premium member. Pls take a look and fix this issue as soon as possible coz without it, I can't do my work. Thanks.

Hello uploadable! I have a problem with my premium account.

My account expires today June 7th, I renewed my account using the accumulated funds, but when taking the voucher, my connection failed. I tried to go back but my browser connection expired, so I could not renew my account.

In my statistics is the voucher, but I could not renew my account. I sent email to support, but I have not had a reply.

Can you help me solve this problem?
I am worried about what may happen to my files if my account premium finishes, since I have uploaded many Gbs.

My account is: .....

I hope you can help me.
Best Regards

EDIT....
Thanks for help me Uploadable :)

Last edited:
empereror - This is a sales payment, please read the terms for domain and pps sales.

arny - You have to give me more details to help you, whats is the upload method? PM me, thanks.

newbievnx - We upgrade only now based upon criteria, if you have earned via us then you can redeem. If you feel you have done more for us and deserve an upgrade PM me and I can see what your are entitle to.

nordiance - See PM.

Jo

Jo i am not getting what are u saying...can u plzz explain in brief

[h=1]Earn major money by recommending our Premium service[/h] [h=2]Get up to 65% of all new Premium Sales and a bonus 25% extra if you own a website.[/h]
  • You may change your plan only once per week. Requests made after 23:00GMT will be considered as being made the following day. Please note that all requests will be processed every Monday.
  • The minimum payout is USD $20. Payments will be issued every Friday.
  • Earnings from Pay Per Sales (Fixed) will not be granted to users who purchased the 1 day ($0.99) premium plan.

but i didn't get the payment

Even with the very latest version of zoom, none of the finished uploads show up on file manager.

Would love to start using this host heavily, but with zoom not working and neebuupload not having uploadable option, I've ran out of options what to use.

FTP / Web does not max out my connection.

Hi jo this is hari

jo just now i upgraded my account for one month.(with in a sec it was upgraded really thanks for giving good quality service 100% satisfied )BUT when i using free service speed was about 2 to 2.5 mbps after upgrading it was 40kbps can u explain me why how can i solve this problem ID=Hariprasad thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back