Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's happened to Uploadable Support?
I tried to contact you again and again but never receive any reply.
I sent PM to Uploadable-Jo too, but he never answer me.

I have a big problem about using the reseller account of Uploadable.ch.
Now, the reseller website of Uploadable.ch cannot create any voucher.
No help received from Reseller support of uploadable.

Need Help!!!

Last edited:
Ok, I have very negative experience with this site so far. There is no way to cancel your subscription from user menu, I got charged twice on the same day for 2x12.99 without any reason or my consent (my membership was auto renewed for a month at that time already) and the support is not responding to me for över a week now. I have sent you a PM Jo, this is your last chance to respond to me or I will file a dispute with my Credit card issuer. I hope we can settle this without too much trouble.

Last edited:
My other filehosts are having blazing download speed. Only Uploadable hanging at 25KB/s since this morning (before that everything was fine). I guess it may not be a connection problem from my end.

Hi!
Can someone help me?
In the Payments there are 2 "Redeem - 30 Days Premium". I'm maybe stupid, but what is this? I didn't payed for premium, but the money is removed from my payable amount automaticly. How can I cancel this option and what I need to do to get my payments?

Our announcement is as scheduled since we've been working hard on the upgrade of our user program.
I really hope some of those upgrades include, you know...maybe actually being able to see the affiliate related material because I'm still having that problem. Pretty much whole first month of premium is wasted trying to get this issue resolved. Been very patient and with all due respect, holy hell check your PM, please. :facepalm:

-reduce the holding sales for 15 days. (30 days is too long to wait.)
-Upgrade download/upload speed (which is not stable)
-Fix FTP (which a bit slower to appear in file manager)
-make the link shorter.

pattee - Has been the weekend and public holidays in our location, see PM.

faramis - From the contact us page you can select the drop down menu which states to cancel premiums.

kssn - We didn't redeem a voucher so if you didn't and feel it has been redeemed PM me the username and we can workout who used it for you.

DMCA - See private message, thanks.

Please fix your reseller account, Uploadable!!

Now, all resellers cannot generate any voucher. They were also charged money from their reseller account but did not get any voucher.

We tried to Reseller support again and again but nobody replies us.

Uploadable-Jo, please help your resellers!

why did you guys removed one of my refferals? He is an uploader at one of my websites

check login sethbf

reactive affiliated of my refferals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back