Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello jo, you can check why my stats have decreased completely these days, the stats are moving very slowly, please check, username andrawes, thanks.

angel177 - System doesn't work that way, same way a PPS user does not see the PPD details. It's about having confidence in your users which access your links.

Also PM me some of the links causing that error so that I can have it checked.

keito - PM me your username again.

nihbez - You have made 311 USD and only generated 1 sale for us. Your stats are stable if you monitor them over 2weeks, have a look. There is no decrease.

Last edited:
I don't asked you how i've generated !!!, and i'm on PPD PROGRAM not PPS , many guys have the same issues with the stats, it's very weird the issues with stats, i hope you're not cheating, because is very weird, and ONLY I USE YOUR FILEHOST WITHOUT MIRRORS.

Last edited:
It's my problem if i write in BOLD, and you started to posting my earnings without my permission, I don't asked you how i've generated !!!, and i'm on PPD PROGRAM not PPS, And i tell you again if you are trouble understanding, i use only YOUR FILEHOST WITHOUT MIRRORS.

My point is you have earn't a nice amount of money without generating anything for us. Your stats have not decreased. Considering other users generate lots of sales and are on PPD like yourself shows that you can still have sales regardless of if you are on PPS or not. I have no trouble understanding, maybe your users are not as good as you think in regards to downloads generated from your links.

I tell you again, you started to posting my earnings without my permission, I don't asked you how i've generated !!!, and many users in previous page, they were complaining about the stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back