Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please upgrade to premium

Hi Jo,

Could you please upgrade my account. Just started using uploadable and allready have 649 downloads. Username is 54ajax

Thanks [¬_¬]

dmc - You need to verify your site under the website program. This creates a cookie when a user clicks over from your site to ours, it's recommended to direct users to the premium page for hassle free purchases.

alwaysyou - read my post to you yesterday, you have no files so you do not need premium. Only users who work with us get a premium, we no longer hand out premiums to everyone.

uploadcrazy - I will suggest the idea but I cannot guarantee that it will be implemented.

keito - The holding period will not be changing, if you earn a lot you won't even notice the holding period as you will be getting paid weekly.

Thanks for the reply. I've already verified my site so i guess i should be good for sales referred from my site however is there any link i can use which accumulates sales to my account without people being sent from my site?

Something like what uploaded.net does i.e. an affiliate link?

Hello,

I Finally succeeded in paid money to upgrade My account. And I spend 1 hour to upload my files.

How the speed can slow like that????? I tried to re-upload so many times. Always failed....

I use InstanRDP.com. (De Location)

imgur: the simple image sharer

Usename: jangsanchoi

Hello,

Here is another Screenshot. imgur: the simple image sharer

I can't believe this. Almost 2 Hours. Only 2 files be uploaded??????????

imgur: the simple image sharer

Last edited:
dmc - It's based on cookie tracking so if a user comes from your site we will track it. Users can't copy and paste links into new windows as this will mean they are not recorded.

Uploadable-Jo I have question. Before I start working with filehost I check if the statistics works fine. Today I use different IP to download my file on my friend laptop...
In my file manager statistics works fine but earning statistics doesn't work. I know about "slight delay" but I downloaded my file 4 hours ago and it still not counted.
Can you explain it to me?

guys are you using zoom uploader to upload files in uploadable?

I did, but they never appeared in the remote files list, though links exist when tried through zoom itself.

I asked about it but didn't get any response. Kind of a deal breaker with me because I can max my upload out only with zoom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back