Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for the premium Jo!

Can't believe I didn't spot it b4 now, must've been blind!!!

I'll start uploading more stuff now & I'm sure downloads and sales will come.

Thanks again!

hello, I ask you to 3.4 times, my account has not been upgraded, you can upgrade your account to help me , thank you

Username: audio10
thanhyou!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am confused with the stats, i got 2 downloads and each 0.03 and 0.03, but total says 0.05,

then in payable page it says 0.02

what kind of status is that?

i understand that there is delay in update, but how come earning show 0.02? it must be minimum 0.03

isn't?

Also i see that more then 10+ attempts made for download and only 2 got completed downloads

the ratio is really really poor for a new file host

i want to confirm that i don't hate the site in any way and want to continue to use the site but the another host got 10+ downloads counted and this site has only 2 counted downloads

hello, I ask you to 5.6 times, my account has not been upgraded, you can upgrade your account to help me , thank you

Username: audio10

thanhyou!!!!!!!!!!!!

alwaysyou - maybe when you have uploaded some files we will upgrade you, for now no. you have no files so why would you need a premium.

seekvn - No need to worry upgrades are only given to actual uploader's with files / sales / downloads who are working and earning with us.

maloxi - If you have zoom issues contact zoom, I cannot offer zoom support.

Read page 1 for those asking for premium accounts, you need to meet criteria in order to be eligible. We no longer just hand out premium accounts to anyone who asks.

Last edited:
I sure that uploadable is scam! I using uploadable since over 10 days ago, i post music to some famous dle site of SOUL (heroturko, freshwash, downtr..).
Every day i get 9-11$ ppd but without any sale.
What's the f**? They shaving more sale while with rapidgator and uploaded have 1-2 sale per day.
The payment day, they block my account without any reason.
I sent PM to Jo but him never reply me.

I uploaded files with zoom, but no files appear in the file list, yet links all work when I copy-paste the link from zoom. What's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back