Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opinions are always welcome as that is part of a forums nature.

When I say stats are accurate that is because we have a team who make them accurate.

If you knew anything about programming why would stats just become wrong one day and correct another?

It's not a logical thing to occur unless we run around changing code all day which we don't.

Jo

Statistics View Very Good. I am uploader over 4 years. Never see before. Your The Great Web File Sharing.
Sincerely
Deer 5001
Sorry. I'm Not good at English.

Statistics View Very Good. I am uploader over 4 years. Never see before. Your The Great Web File Sharing.
Sincerely
Deer 5001
Sorry. I'm Not good at English.

why you lick ass? man or partner of that site?
are you blind
yes site is cool
and statistic is good but wrong ,i am sure

Last day i seen there were over 28$ in column domain sale, but today it is number 0. what's happened to your statistic ?

Opinions are always welcome as that is part of a forums nature.

When I say stats are accurate that is because we have a team who make them accurate.

If you knew anything about programming why would stats just become wrong one day and correct another?

It's not a logical thing to occur unless we run around changing code all day which we don't.

Jo

I'm new Uploader and I'm using Uploader Pay Per Sale ... Should I also do not really care to download ... But I have one questions why download in my file and showing in my dashboard file and does not coincide ? (p/s: có thể tl tiếng việt)

Last edited:
upgrades done

kemal - stats are fine, saying they are wrong won't change anything.

this is my last sentence

i changed my links again and moved uploadable files to another host

guess what ,i got over 40 downloads

sorry but i am %1000 sure something strange at your counting program.

I dont say shave because you will not accept and angry with me

but this much coincidence is too funny

good luck with your host
i dont wanna use such a host

peace,..

Last request without problem but today, i request and error. Click here but see nothing can verify

Payout

For security reasons, please verify your email address to get payout. Click here

tmc0505 - Read the asterix on the page.

kemal - You can keep moving host to host that's your choice :)

cuncon - PM username, email verification should be a simple process.

BKArt - PM me username so I can get it looked at.

totalban / maybehai / audio10 - You have uploaded 0 bytes, clearly you don't need a premium just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back