Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jo, may you pls solve the problem that I have very often with uploading files via ftp?! The files are very often pending for a long time, sometimes for many hours. I hope and I'm sure you'll find a way to make it faster and better. ;)

nihbez - who else has problems? users speak In the thread of good stats so not sure what you are referring to.

angel177 - pm me the link.

prins511 - pm me the link

ttuli2v - no

jo
I cant pm the link, the file is in my computer and im trying to upload it and appear this error than my file is bigger, with files with less than 1 MB appear too File is more than 2 GB

Angel177 - PM me your username and also the actual file size you are trying to upload.

iphone - PM me your username.

To those complaining, your earnings are NEVER deducted. Whether a file is deleted or a server explodes the earnings once earned never change!

EARNINGS ARE NEVER DEDUCTED

Thanks! :)

Jo

All FTP issues should be fixed now, we have added additional servers.

To those complaining, your earnings are NEVER deducted. Whether a file is deleted or a server explodes the earnings once earned never change!

EARNINGS ARE NEVER DEDUCTED

could rebisar as the statistics show a thing but the money earned another

Total : 390/$4.04

Payable Amount
$3.58 Holding Amount: $0.00

nick: jcvo16

Last edited:
You did ban the account username ghazihammami , are you going to ban all my referrals ?? :/

Normally you ban only the account which have referrals , not all of my referrals ( me and my friends ) so I'm the only responsible for their declined payements :/

Last edited:
drakkar - You requested late. You requested on Friday and the cut off day is Thursday.

jcvo - The payable amount is updated the next day so wait thanks!

usooop - The above refers to you also!

ghazi - No we wil not.

deadmau5 - Most likely this will not be added.

Jo

Unfortunately it's still the same with the ftp. I uploaded some files at 11:07 am and now they are already 7 minutes in pending mode. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back