Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
the "Upload Date" is not clickeable anymore, i used to click there to see the recent uploads, now i have to scroll down or search for the files

Dundeeripper - No we do not. So please refrain from making stuff up.

Coolguy558 - Minimum payout will not be changing, we pay weekly and on time so you have nothing to worry about.

Jo

People don't upload here they thiefs. Hosting want make easy money from uploaders i haved 500 files which all genereting money some and log in to my account and half earnings dissapear, so dont tell me u dont do it, DMCA files these who was deleted - earned money lost. Not only me have this i ask some friends we writed on ours forum warez in topic with filehostings new, and this is maybe Payout money, not scam is, if u want 20$ earn maybe XXX upload and u will be have many downloads fast hehe. Normal uploader ,uploaded movies some tv shows don't have chance to get minimum 20$ after deleted DMCA files couple 50% loss earnings, this is JUDE hosting they always make money from another country people. Bay, No welcome.

Good upload speed and dl count, i want play along with you.
Please upgrade my account (Storage Exceeded): balanar
thank you!

Dundeeripper - No we do not. So please refrain from making stuff up.

Coolguy558 - Minimum payout will not be changing, we pay weekly and on time so you have nothing to worry about.

Jo

People don't upload here they thiefs. Hosting want make easy money from uploaders i haved 500 files which all genereting money some and log in to my account and half earnings dissapear, so dont tell me u dont do it, DMCA files these who was deleted - earned money lost. Not only me have this i ask some friends we writed on ours forum warez in topic with filehostings new, and this is maybe Payout money, not scam is, if u want 20$ earn maybe XXX upload and u will be have many downloads fast hehe. Normal uploader ,uploaded movies some tv shows don't have chance to get minimum 20$ after deleted DMCA files couple 50% loss earnings, this is JUDE hosting they always make money from another country people. Bay, No welcome.

This is a very good file host, but i don't know why some days the stats are working correctly and some days is working like the shit, for example today the stats are moving very slowly but yesterday the stats were working very good, i hope you fix this issues.

Now the stats are frozen, like i told before for me this is a good file host, but the stats some days is like a river of shit, don't moving, or moving very slowly every 3 or 4 hours 2 cents.

Last edited:
hi UploadAble,
i'm an uploader. i would like to start to use this file host often. can you help me with a premium account? thanks
my id is VolumeBill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back