Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo can you reply for that its such a bullshit.
down.jpg

stat.jpg

If I were to choose the 50/50 option, would I get ~25cts from the 1 day premium plan?

Hi Jo, you said different to me and KulaWorld
Kulaworld - Yes.
vs
Seekvn - In regards to your question. You earned commission via my sites which gave you the .25c earning. You however don't earn for normal 0.99 sales hence no other commission earnings. You would earn on other higher priced sales of course.

Jo

No, you get nothing, you can read see my screenshot and my comment in previous pages
I earned $0.25 but that is from site sale, not 1 day premium plan

Hi Jo
Today I see sale from my site:
DDCWBhm.png

I click on 1/$0.25 and see the link to my file:
Yes, YsySVRjqSbUn string is my link
Where is commission for that sale, I only get commission for site sales?
My current plan is: Pay Per Sale Commission up to 65% on every Premium sold!
Please explain.

Last edited:
I believe you don't get anything from 1 day sale if you get fixed plan (aka $5 or $10 on every sale obviously). I am interested in getting the 50/50 NON-Fixed option. So if I get a sale of 1 day premium on one of my file, I get 0.25$. I linked my website to uploadable, what does it mean, if I get a sale of 0.25$, do I get a bonus with that? A bonus of 25% would mean 0.50$. Or maybe it is 25% bonus on the sale, so 0.30$ total per sale? I would like explanations, thank you uploadable.ch for answering!

p.s. if possible, make a "premium only" option, that will boost sales! And thank you for the premium!

I believe you don't get anything from 1 day sale if you get fixed plan (aka $5 or $10 on every sale obviously). I am interested in getting the 50/50 NON-Fixed option. So if I get a sale of 1 day premium on one of my file, I get 0.25$. I linked my website to uploadable, what does it mean, if I get a sale of 0.25$, do I get a bonus with that? A bonus of 25% would mean 0.50$. Or maybe it is 25% bonus on the sale, so 0.30$ total per sale? I would like explanations, thank you uploadable.ch for answering!

p.s. if possible, make a "premium only" option, that will boost sales! And thank you for the premium!

You don't need explain :rofl:
My plan was PPS 65% (not fixed), I must get $0.50 from sale + $0.25 from site = $0.65 for 1 day premium sale? But I got nothing for sale, only site sale, babe
Finally, 1 day premium plan is good point to cheat us, remove it KulaWorld

Last edited:
This host sucks they take the money earned for files DMCA.
I had a lot of money in my account today logs and half earned less disappeared.

Dundeeripper - No we do not. So please refrain from making stuff up.

Coolguy558 - Minimum payout will not be changing, we pay weekly and on time so you have nothing to worry about.

Jo

People don't upload here they thiefs. Hosting want make easy money from uploaders i haved 500 files which all genereting money some and log in to my account and half earnings dissapear, so dont tell me u dont do it, DMCA files these who was deleted - earned money lost. Not only me have this i ask some friends we writed on ours forum warez in topic with filehostings new, and this is maybe Payout money, not scam is, if u want 20$ earn maybe XXX upload and u will be have many downloads fast hehe. Normal uploader ,uploaded movies some tv shows don't have chance to get minimum 20$ after deleted DMCA files couple 50% loss earnings, this is JUDE hosting they always make money from another country people. Bay, No welcome.

Last edited:
Payments will be made today, they are in the process of being approved. Don't worry.

Keep2share is now working via remote upload for those interested.

There is no cheating going on so for those who like to say there is you are wrong. We pay regularly and on time every week, we provide a pop up free service and we only aim to get better.

Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back