Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koofairy - In file manager you can 'get folder links' and export to a CSV is this not what u are referring to?

I use z-o-o-m to upload and all my files go to in root folder. I try to use get folder links and export to a CSV but it's empty, you can test. It only show link if files locate in sub folders like 'FTP'.

Do others also see strange abnormalities in download stats today? :/

My downloads/earning dropped 5-8 TIMES (!) approx though the topics on forum are alive and active :/

What's your stats? Please share :/

Mine is:

fcuk_zps4c242c33.jpg

koofairy - Contact zoom we cannot assist with zoom issues.

david villa - Yes 755 failed that is what those stats are for. Remember they may fail for various reasons, we are just showing you transparency in regards to your files. Too many users monitor the file manager stats rather than the actual payment stats.

Upgrades done :)

Jo

koofairy - Contact zoom we cannot assist with zoom issues.

david villa - Yes 755 failed that is what those stats are for. Remember they may fail for various reasons, we are just showing you transparency in regards to your files. Too many users monitor the file manager stats rather than the actual payment stats.

Upgrades done :)

Jo

I totally agree with part that many downloads can fail-i host the same files on various hosts and must say that this host generates MOST (in cash) for same files on same forum. So i dont care what files manager shows-the fact is that the revenue is good.

BUT-how would you explain my earnings dropped without any reason few times (look 2 posts above)? The topics active, the same files, same forum.. and boom.. :/ in past hours situation came back to normal, but it was somehow wrong till midday :/

bad problem with ftp ive just waited half hour for a 5gb file and guess what it only does 2gb and im premium

Retrieving directory listing...
Command: TYPE I
Response: 200 Type set to I
Command: PASV
Response: 227 Entering Passive Mode (185,7,76,30,242,240).
Command: MLSD
Response: 150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for MLSD
Response: 226 Transfer complete
Response: 227 Entering Passive Mode (185,7,76,30,251,3).
Command: REST 4053371684
Response: 350 Restarting at 4053371684. Send STORE or RETRIEVE to initiate transfer
Command: STOR BLUS30983.7z.001
Response: 150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for BLUS30983.7z.001
Status: File transfer successful, transferred 1,315,337,436 bytes in 765 seconds
Response: 227 Entering Passive Mode (185,7,76,30,244,128).
Command: REST 0
Response: 350 Restarting at 0. Send STORE or RETRIEVE to initiate transfer
Command: MLSD
Response: 150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for MLSD

Last edited:
Can you remove the 1 day plan??Or make an option not to appear for who doesnt want it?

As I said here:
Code:
http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/185541-64.html#post1948209
It is good way to cheat, I think they will not hear you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back