Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blura - This is probably the 100th time I have told YOU, PM me your username and I will upgrade you. Spamming the thread with usernames and upgrade requests defeats the purpose of what the thread is intended for.

ps2gameman - The stats are working, there is a slight delay as stated on our website.

Jo

PM.d u

asdaswww.jpg

Payment proof

Blura - This is probably the 100th time I have told YOU, PM me your username and I will upgrade you. Spamming the thread with usernames and upgrade requests defeats the purpose of what the thread is intended for.

ps2gameman - The stats are working, there is a slight delay as stated on our website.

Jo

I have PMed you too. Two days ago from now. No reaction -,-

I just started with this hosting a week ago and uploaded nearly 20 files. My total download count is 28, however in the earnings it shows as 6 and earning is 0.04$. I am really not sure this is slight delay stats issue. If its delay with stats issue, then it's not slight delay, but its very much in delay. I like the site features, however I am more concerned with the stats and earnings.

Could someone give me a clarity on this, as why there is a difference between the number of downloads and no. of downloads counted for earnings. Thanks in advance.

Dear Joseph, I don't know is this really happening or I'm dreaming, After you gave me the premium I started to work and distributed my mega set last night, 10 hours from now, got arround 60 hits, Counted By Myself...But The Stats Saying : In Total 7 Downloads, All From Tier 1...1 Download From Group D

So Is It My Mistake or Your System Is Like That? I'm Not Understanding Why Downloads Wasnt Counted, And It's Literally Not Possible That Someone Will Click And Disappear, My Downloaders Can Spare There Life For Those Games, So 60 Hits = 7 Count

Hope You'll Check It, User : riddlesmyth

Thank You For Everything :)

Last edited:
Dear Joseph, I don't know is this really happening or I'm dreaming, After you gave me the premium I started to work and distributed my mega set last night, 10 hours from now, got arround 60 hits, Counted By Myself...But The Stats Saying : In Total 7 Downloads, All From Tier 1...1 Download From Group D

So Is It My Mistake or Your System Is Like That? I'm Not Understanding Why Downloads Wasnt Counted, And It's Literally Not Possible That Someone Will Click And Disappear, My Downloaders Can Spare There Life For Those Games, So 60 Hits = 7 Count

Hope You'll Check It, User : riddlesmyth

Thank You For Everything :)

I have noticed the same problem .......

I have more sales with rg that downloads with this host ..... strange!

I hope it is only the fault of the 4 clicks before downloading for free users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back