Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
koofairy - We are working on adding additional methods, these will be added very soon.

phuongdzu - We will be removing the 1 day option soon, so for now no people do not earn off of that sale amount. Seeing as rebills will be added in the future you will be fine. This is a temporary plan.

Messages being replied to now.

Jo

akibaba - We are aware of this we are sorting it out.

ColimZ - I have tested it myself and it worked, I have messaged the techs to look into it for you anyhow.

We have a few speed and timing changes which I need to inform you of.

Anonymous users speed has been increased to 200kb/s and registered free users remains the same at 400kb/s.

The waiting time for downloads to begin has been changed to the following, anonymous users 30 seconds and registered free users 20 seconds.

The waiting period in between downloads has also been changed. Anonymous users have 20mins now between files and registered free users have a 15 minute wait.

So we have increased speeds for users and lowered waiting times for users also.

This should hopefully please you all! :)

Remaining PM's are being replied to.

Jo

Great news, but still don't work with Interner Explore for me and friends too. ( All ppl i asked to tested it told me Timer didnt start.

It's fixed now for Internet explorer 11 :) Maybe they still on IE 6 or 8 ?

thnx Jo

But do you have any download traffic limit for Premium user? Can't find anything about it anywhere.

Last edited:
Thedossetup - no we do not.

The double clicking for non premium users to begin downloading their file has been corrected. Only one click is required for the download counter to begin.

Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back