Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchè.Finisca.Bene.Una.Ferrar...FGL.avi

1.40 GB2014-04-01 08:29035
35 Total DL*
however, there is not a person who downloads an avi file 2 times, the total number of downloads is really successful 31 (only this file) and are counted 2 dl to 100 total files in my file manager yesterday

35 Total DL*
however, there is not a person who downloads an avi file 2 times, the total number of downloads is really successful 31 (only this file) and are counted 2 dl to 100 total files in my file manager yesterday

I never would download 1.40 GB, maybe start then cancel it and count in your filemanager but not your money

say what you want, things do not change 31 were completed downloads

35 Total DL*

I never would download 1.40 GB, maybe start then cancel it and count in your filemanager but not your money

who you are?

Purchè.Finisca.Bene.Una.Ferrar...FGL.avi1.40 GB2014-04-01 08:29035
35 Total DL*

who you are?

Last edited:
My account cant extend premium, because this notice:

Payment Not Available

The payment service is not available in your country or region. We really appreciate your support and understanding

What do i do extend my account. Please reply to me.
Or you can upgrade my account premium.
My premium account expire 16 Apr 2014.
My account: duonglg

Last edited:
All upgrades done.

A little offer to our affiliates and users.

I will provide users with 6 months premium for free if they can provide to me via PM Logins for debrid services.

This will help you earn more since users will not be bypassing our system and you get 6months for free.

Thanks!

nidzamarkoni - done

Upgrades done for all others.

fixo - How do you know you had 31 completed downloads? I don't think you have access to our system last time I checked. Sounds to me like you are trying to cheat us with fake downloads hence your psychic ability to know which downloads completed. Please elaborate how you know what downloads completed, I am interested to hear :)

Jo

All upgrades done.

A little offer to our affiliates and users.

I will provide users with 6 months premium for free if they can provide to me via PM Logins for debrid services.

This will help you earn more since users will not be bypassing our system and you get 6months for free.

Thanks!

Dear Jo

I send PM you at yesterday. Pls check PM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back