Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to buy premium with my balance in January and February because I already vival my premium, as showed no signs of life ... so stay with $ 1.15 in my balance ... the Podre back? .. . and yet I have my balance of premiums sold in my web ..

Dear everyone,

We have moved. Finally!

Stats will start on the 29th of February and first payment will issued the 11th of March. We have kept everything the same so kindly login to your ZP affiliate page and watch the statistics increase again on the 29th.

This is a 1 week "trial" for us to fix everything that needs to be fixed.

Thanks

PREMIUM
Until 25 Sep 2016 HO-HO Lets do it! 2016 summer $$$$

Blow.jpg

one of the reasons i stick with UCH was the ease of download. good speed + short timer + large file size limit for free user etc. Now 90 sec timer after captcha + 450mb limit for free users !
You are making it quite annoying to dl now ! I do hope you return the timer and file size limit to what it used to be later.

Last edited:
Your page changed name from uploadable.ch to bigfile.to. How can I be part of Affiliate Programs? Have you changed the rules or the rules from first forum post are still actual?

Jo,please active aff my account: upload267
I uploaded so much files to this account from few month ago when uploadable paused aff program because i know you will be come back.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi Uploadable-Jo

I PM You

What is the downloads speed for Free and Premium Users ?

What is the Time Interval between downloads for Free and Premium Users ?

How long keep files since the last download for Free and Premium Account User ?

Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back