Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
jose80: We will pay in full.

XCOLVE: brutalanimalsex.com » PayAnimalsex Host - When you type in any fake details you will see a message, bottom of it there will be contact information from zoo@k2s.cc - There will also be follow-up email in which recipient-path will point towards their domain (i.e. not faked)

awaisdik2003: Excuses? We have been you continuously for nearly 24 months. We will pay you the last bit and we will make amends for this.

LadyK: No, we will cease PPD and PPS (since no payments are received?), open up the site with no restrictions until we get a processor back.

bane1212: Nice of you to pop by.

Hello Jo,

I tried to input fake details on that given link you shared above and i found something interesting.

I saw this email : zoo@rapidgator.net instead of k2s email id.

WTF, now rapidgator is involved in stolen customer's cc details shit. o_o Somebody must report this site and take the site down forever.

I think email address is changing if you try from diff computer/IP. Maybe some haters are trying to hurt reputable hosts. I might be wrong.

Take as much time as you want @uploadable jo, first fix this issue which is more urgent than paying to your affiliates. We can wait. :heiligenschein:

Last edited:
yes JO fix this problem soon becoz mostly user depend on payments. also as he said guys k2s is behind this from past 6 months i think uploadable change there gateway or change site name or any thing else to make things better. so they can continue to work and pay to affiliates.

MarilynManson: We want to run this as smooth as possible, and we have been targeted 3x (taken down), without making a squeeking pip. We have a way of deterring this person who's sabotaging our service when we get it up and running again. Believe me we are going nowhere.

tora: No. We will suspend PPD & PPS temporarily until we get a new gateway up (we aren't getting paid, so how are we paying you; it's a cycle). We will pay everyone in full up until the 10th of November.

Devilcourt: We are exploring every option possible. Rebranding is an option but to let you know, this takes approximately 3 months to get up and running again, hence it is a last able solution for us to consider.

wowmaxx: Yes. One problem is we can't access our Webmoney since forever. We have emailed them continuously. Hopefully fixed today, but still waiting on a reply.

coolro: Yes, but we don't have any other options at this stage. At least we're upfront about it. We are here to stay and that's what whoever wants to sabotage us, not want to see.

wowmaxx: Yes. One problem is we can't access our Webmoney since forever. We have emailed them continuously. Hopefully fixed today, but still waiting on a reply.

coolro: Yes, but we don't have any other options at this stage. At least we're upfront about it. We are here to stay and that's what whoever wants to sabotage us, not want to see.

Very sad. No money no happy! I like Uploadable but...

I also hope... I personally do not like your attitude Uploadable-Jo (and neither do you mine i think :)) , but I hope that you will find a solution. It would be a shame if you disappear.

Update: We have removed all limitations for users. We now work as a "free" host completely - Until we get back on track again. You'll be welcome to come back then

bane1212: We take pride in our honesty. We won't disappear. Mark my words on this.

Lets take an example for 1 month :
If they dont find a new gateway in at least 1 month ( they need a strong gateway , so a lot of time is needed ) . If i remember it took almost 14 days to receive a payment with paypal issues . So in case of a new gateway we need mega super patience .

1.Admins will earn some money from ads - they will pay servers to survive.
2. Affiliates when they see 0$ in earnings , they will find other websites . Lets be honest , no money = no work , simple as that , most of us " dont put a lot of value on words " a good example was oboom , almost the exact situation with gateway , they recovered after 1 year
3.Affiliates will have all their files deleted because they dont have money ( 10$ premium ) to extend space

Jo , the only solution that works is to find a new gateway in maximum 1 week . If you pass this limit , most of affiliates will quit using uploadable ( earnings 0$ , need premium to have files stored ).

Just to ask ? You can work for free 1 month ? when you have bills to pay , food , and more ....

Last edited:
jose80: We will pay in full.

XCOLVE: brutalanimalsex.com » PayAnimalsex Host - When you type in any fake details you will see a message, bottom of it there will be contact information from zoo@k2s.cc - There will also be follow-up email in which recipient-path will point towards their domain (i.e. not faked)

awaisdik2003: Excuses? We have been you continuously for nearly 24 months. We will pay you the last bit and we will make amends for this.

LadyK: No, we will cease PPD and PPS (since no payments are received?), open up the site with no restrictions until we get a processor back.

bane1212: Nice of you to pop by.

It is you can still make money with the PPT and PPS assets?
I imagine that what we would go charging option is to make something and sell exchange for premiums. Make partly commercial.
Restrictions are removed?

If they dont find a new gateway in at least 1 month ( they need a strong gateway , so a lot of time is needed ) . If i remember it took almost 14 days to receive a payment with paypal issues . So in case of a new gateway we need mega super patience .

2. Affiliates when they see 0$ in earnings , they will find other websites . Lets be honest , no money = no work , simple as that , most of us " dont put a lot of value on words " a good example was oboom , almost the exact situation with gateway , they recovered after 1 year
3.Affiliates will have all their files deleted because they dont have money ( 10$ premium ) to extend space

Jo , the only solution that works is to find a new gateway in maximum 1 week . If you pass this limit , most of affiliates will quit using uploadable ( earnings 0$ , need premium to have files stored ).

Just to ask ? You can work for free 1 month ? when you have bills to pay , food , and more ....

Oboom when ... I do not pay back what he owed.
My owes me € 100.

Last edited:
It is you can still make money with the PPT and PPS assets?
I imagine that what we would go charging option is to make something and sell exchange for premiums. Make partly commercial.
Restrictions are removed?

Oboom when ... I do not pay back what he owed.
My owes me € 100.

Oboom lost their gateway ( processor ) after "somebody" report to visa-mastercard that they receive payments from stolen cc , illegal content . Oboom took the decision to pay servers to survive as free host , instead of paying affliates ( in our eyes this equal as scam ) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back