Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
softclub: No :)

airwalk: No change in that since maintenance.

minlee: Care to elaborate?

Spice Boy: No :)

And for everyone that says their stats are down...How does this work out*
then?

dw9etv.jpg

Jo

"Exceeded Upload Limit" error

Hi jo. I'm using File Image and Uploader or FTP program to upload files.
All my files uploaded fail after hit 100%. It happens almost all day long, yesterday until now 11/4 at 4:12 am (US central time)
I can not using Remote Upload neither, all failed and some files show "Exceeded Upload Limit" error.

my Uploadable login account: maika6

Please investigate. Thank you so much, jo.

Last edited:
hey Jo, can you check your PM's please?

so far i like the upload speed, i dont really like the filemanager style but i will get used to it :D

All my files uploaded fail after hit 100%. It happens almost all day long, yesterday until now 11/4 at 4:12 am (US central time)
I can not using Remote Upload neither, all failed and some files show "Exceeded Upload Limit" error.

I hope you become answer. I waiting for the same error and become no answer what happens...

my Uploadable login account: maika6

Please investigate. Thank you so much, jo.
Hi jo, this is 1st time I hit this problem with Uploadable and it take long and have not been fixed yet.
My Upload files get stuck. Please response, Jo. Thank you much.

Hi Jo. If Uploadable give a storage limited to uploader, so how big, how many TBs we can use?
Please be more advice, more specific detail on you FAQ.

If there is a limited storage for uploader, please put a counter on your website show us how much strorages been use and how much it left... so on. then we will be able to get notice or remind before it hits the dead line with no explain, no instruction like now.

Thank you for understand and listening.

fernandito: Stats are not frozen.

Raikko: It is a figuratively speaking way. There are no 'unlimited' resources in this world. You've used up 10TB as a back-up, perhaps you can contact any other hosting company to allow you the same space for 12.99/month.

Anonymus: There's a "banner" that describes how long you will need to wait when you change plan. You can't go back and forth.

jamz7: That is a trade-secret that we won't reveal.

hi jo , its possible to get a free premium extender for my affiliate account - 1 month , will expire in 2-3 days , i am using only for uploading files
user: vlogix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back