Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
download Jo

mr jo i pm you regarding upgrade my account please upgrade asap need to upload some stuff user:jameupload

regards

tuli2v - see reply

pratha - could you send me a pm elaborating on this.

firsttimer - consistency, reliability along with fast speeds for free and anonymous users is how we summarise our service.

jo

Last edited:
@ jamz7 i was haveing the same problem as you i was told by jo (Depending on your IP you may need to use a VPN or equivalent in order to signup as an affiliate.)

Edit : i guess the affiliate is not offer to all country's
Thanbk you old_school. your answer is helpful.

BTW, does anyone mention that uploadable's download counter stats drops daily ??

Ex: yesterday my counter stats shows 84 downloads, 24hrs later I looked back there's only 73 downloads, with no new downloads added....??? what the heck is that?

For me already best file hosting. No shave like ul and rg, really fast and helpful support, no random deleting files, good speeds on premium, payouts on paypal without delays, and good man - jo :)

Really recommended.

Jo check your pm and reply
thank you

Once we redeem the voucher code please send the voucher code to us via email not shown in the page directly.

Last edited:
jamz - Could have been a counting issue where we recount for the day and correct for the number of uniques. Systems are not perfect unfortunately but we are very close.

1980 - No, we do not hand out premiums to random users. Where you are from and which division is irrelevant. We have to maintain fairness.

widel - Well people do like to stick to other hosts that screw them over weekly :)

admgamer - That would make life difficult as if the email does not reach us we would need to dig around for it. The setup will remain how it is and we advise you to safeguard your account properly in a more sufficient and effective way.

azael and igd - This host worked fine during our tests but we cannot guarantee we are not banned on their servers. PM me your results.

oracle - Only 100% completed downloads and we count multiple on free users. We also do not make users wait 24hrs like other hosts.

Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back