Upload.do

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction users,

We are pleased to introduce upload.do

Our main goal is to provide stable, super-fast and high-quality service.
We have 15 years of experience in DevOps, server maintenance and provide service for high bandwidth servers with petabytes scale.
We kindly ask you to test our service during the following month and share your feedback on the quality of the performance.
We will strive to provide the best service available based on your feedback.

Rates for 10k views:
Tier 1: $50
Tier 2: $30
Tier 3: $15
Tier 4: $10
Rest of world: $6
More info at: http://upload.do/make_money.html

Rules & Features:
  • The minimum payout amount on Paypal & Crypto (more options will be added soon): $50 $25
  • We support Zoom, API Upload, Remote. (Torrents and FTP will be added very soon)
  • Max file size: 15GB
  • File storage: 90 days from last view
  • Views count: up to 3 views per day.
  • Legal adult content is allowed to be uploaded while marked properly.
  • Multi resolution and quality encoding 1080p/720p/480p.
  • HLS streaming.
  • Subtitles supported.
  • Airplay/Chromecast enabled.
  • When ads are blocked, views are not counted.
  • Traffic from third-party applications will not be counted.

**We offer $5 welcome gift for all Wjunction users to try our service (added to your account in upload.do). Please comment here with your account name.**

Contact email: webmaster@upload.do
Telegram: uploaddo

Thank you,
Upload.do team.

Last edited:
319 comments
I don’t quite understand. There are a lot of arguments and comments. But no one wrote that this host does not pay. As far as I understand, he has not made payments to anyone yet. Mine has also been hanging for a long time!!! Is everyone happy???

5545454.jpg

2023-09-13$**.00PENDING

I don’t quite understand. There are a lot of arguments and comments. But no one wrote that this host does not pay. As far as I understand, he has not made payments to anyone yet. Mine has also been hanging for a long time!!! Is everyone happy???
Dare I quote you from another thread and use your own words: I saw a lot of hosts that are no longer even alive, I know what I’m talking about. And I personally am tired of looking for a new hosting every year, or even faster, because these ones are dying. But this is the first time I’ve seen someone like this with an adequate owner. So maybe give him a chance!!!!!!
Let's support Upload as one big family <3
And you should be please patient for your payment!

Dare I quote you from another thread and use your own words: I saw a lot of hosts that are no longer even alive, I know what I’m talking about. And I personally am tired of looking for a new hosting every year, or even faster, because these ones are dying. But this is the first time I’ve seen someone like this with an adequate owner. So maybe give him a chance!!!!!!
Let's support Upload as one big family <3
And you should be please patient for your payment!
Ha-Ha-Ha at least they pay there, but there’s nothing here yet. Have you personally already received money from this hosting?

Many videos show this error,

"The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported."

There the views drop, no one can see anything, check as soon as you can. Weekends are the best days and lately they are the worst.

guys i have question
i dont blame or judge and i dont want attack but really curious
why you still try use this site?
just leave
admin check support every one or two week
the rest of time he hide
he fix nothing
its obvious there consistent constant problems
ur viewers will abandon u if they receive problems like this
problems never fixed here
time let it go say goodbye forget this host like i do

Brother, you are in another thread supporting someone who almost never appears, be careful, and I use that host too but on top of that he hasn't paid you for 18 days, I think that before abandoning this, he abandoned that one.
What is certain is that I don't even want places like the SB group in painting wish, lion...and others

Hi everyone,
It's nice to see all the feedback, good or bad. Honestly, some of you are right and some of you are.. less right.
We are aware of all the errors you all received for the last 1-2 weeks and we were working to fix that, you will be able to see all the errors were fixed starting from today.

What strange to me is that you think it effecting you more than us. Every second that we have errors, we are loosing a lot of money, much more than any of you.
Now the second strange thing is how some of you don't give a chance to a new host which is live only for a month. What's your interest?
You complain that there are less and less hosts, but you don't support new players.

Anyway, in the main post we said we are going to be one of the best hosts, and we are still holding this.

All of you will get your payments, like always.

Thanks.

New hosts keep promising a lot, but nothing is as it should be, the lack of stability and constant problems with the hosts make our work difficult, so it's understandable that we are also tired and nervous about it.
negative opinion is as important as positive.
Discussion is important.

@Upload.do, in any case, thanks for finally giving us an answer, I hope things will get better. :v:

New hosts keep promising a lot, but nothing is as it should be, the lack of stability and constant problems with the hosts make our work difficult, so it's understandable that we are also tired and nervous about it.
negative opinion is as important as positive.
Discussion is important.

@Upload.do, in any case, thanks for finally giving us an answer, I hope things will get better. :v:

Yes, and we are always looking for a feedback. We just refer to people that already made a decision about our hosts or us.
We are available to anyone, anywhere: telegram, PM, Skype, and here.

Back