Upload.do

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction users,

We are pleased to introduce upload.do

Our main goal is to provide stable, super-fast and high-quality service.
We have 15 years of experience in DevOps, server maintenance and provide service for high bandwidth servers with petabytes scale.
We kindly ask you to test our service during the following month and share your feedback on the quality of the performance.
We will strive to provide the best service available based on your feedback.

Rates for 10k views:
Tier 1: $50
Tier 2: $30
Tier 3: $15
Tier 4: $10
Rest of world: $6
More info at: http://upload.do/make_money.html

Rules & Features:
  • The minimum payout amount on Paypal & Crypto (more options will be added soon): $50 $25
  • We support Zoom, API Upload, Remote. (Torrents and FTP will be added very soon)
  • Max file size: 15GB
  • File storage: 90 days from last view
  • Views count: up to 3 views per day.
  • Legal adult content is allowed to be uploaded while marked properly.
  • Multi resolution and quality encoding 1080p/720p/480p.
  • HLS streaming.
  • Subtitles supported.
  • Airplay/Chromecast enabled.
  • When ads are blocked, views are not counted.
  • Traffic from third-party applications will not be counted.

**We offer $5 welcome gift for all Wjunction users to try our service (added to your account in upload.do). Please comment here with your account name.**

Contact email: webmaster@upload.do
Telegram: uploaddo

Thank you,
Upload.do team.

Last edited:
319 comments
Yes, weekend is the best time for movies not to works ;)
Post automatically merged:

Movies seem to be working now, but the upload isn't working...

Last edited:
few questions:

1. any premium plan?
2. does it possible to generated download link via api or copy download link (after human manually click each one, solved captcha/etc.) and programmatically upload/download the video?
3. any speed limit for watching/downloading video? (like, some site limit speed to around 1mb/second which not enough and make a video of 1080p constant buffering which is unwatchable)

Yes, weekend is the best time for movies not to works ;)

Movies seem to be working now, but the upload isn't working...

Yes, weekend have very high traffic from our side as well. Be sure we are looking for all the solution the improve the servers.

few questions:

1. any premium plan?
2. does it possible to generated download link via api or copy download link (after human manually click each one, solved captcha/etc.) and programmatically upload/download the video?
3. any speed limit for watching/downloading video? (like, some site limit speed to around 1mb/second which not enough and make a video of 1080p constant buffering which is unwatchable)

1. No paid plans. We can offer longer file storage for specific cases.
2. You can check our API.
3. No limits for now.

I see that more ads have been added, the views have decreased and the videos are taking a long time to load...

We didn't add new ads. Can you please send me PM with the new ads you see? Thanks

@spiderana, For me upload sometimes freezes and stops. It seems that the videos are already working well, but yesterday was Sunday, I always have a lot of traffic on weekends, but views and earnings dropped a bit. I hope this is just a temporary break and problems.

@Upload.do, again https://prnt.sc/u9z6N9eDrPLF

Lol,

website isn't working again, will it ever end?

Last edited:
How right brother, there is a lack of serious hosts and they don't realize that whoever starts being one is going to get a large number of users.
The host's start was satisfactory, in recent days there has been a lot of downtime and a small drop in earnings.
It would be good if everything stabilized, there has been a lack of good hosts lately.

I don't know if the videos are being uploaded, it reaches 100% and remains stuck there.

I don't know if the videos are being uploaded, it reaches 100% and remains stuck there.
And it doesn't play any video, there is also an error and repair...

The files are uploading very badly... very slow

Last edited:
Back