Upload.do

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction users,

We are pleased to introduce upload.do

Our main goal is to provide stable, super-fast and high-quality service.
We have 15 years of experience in DevOps, server maintenance and provide service for high bandwidth servers with petabytes scale.
We kindly ask you to test our service during the following month and share your feedback on the quality of the performance.
We will strive to provide the best service available based on your feedback.

Rates for 10k views:
Tier 1: $50
Tier 2: $30
Tier 3: $15
Tier 4: $10
Rest of world: $6
More info at: http://upload.do/make_money.html

Rules & Features:
  • The minimum payout amount on Paypal & Crypto (more options will be added soon): $50 $25
  • We support Zoom, API Upload, Remote. (Torrents and FTP will be added very soon)
  • Max file size: 15GB
  • File storage: 90 days from last view
  • Views count: up to 3 views per day.
  • Legal adult content is allowed to be uploaded while marked properly.
  • Multi resolution and quality encoding 1080p/720p/480p.
  • HLS streaming.
  • Subtitles supported.
  • Airplay/Chromecast enabled.
  • When ads are blocked, views are not counted.
  • Traffic from third-party applications will not be counted.

**We offer $5 welcome gift for all Wjunction users to try our service (added to your account in upload.do). Please comment here with your account name.**

Contact email: webmaster@upload.do
Telegram: uploaddo

Thank you,
Upload.do team.

Last edited:
319 comments
Software error:
Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBaseImpl.pm line 36.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Software error:
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
For me it works, I can upload via the web, the file is in the queue and the files that did not work yesterday now work, let's wait for the admin to explain what happened

@Upload.do, hello, just to make sure and not to ask the same thing too often, by when can we expect to add remote streaming from streamwish?

Hopefully this week. Sorry for the delay.

All videos showing "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported."

There was a small bug in one of our servers, it didnt affect all videos. Anyway, we fixed it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

admin not responding

You can always contact us in PM if you need anything urgent.

I will remove all videos from this upload center soon

Sorry to hear that, hope to see you again soon.
Post automatically merged:

Software error:

Like said above, it was a small bug which didn't affect all files. Sorry and thanks for writing here.

For me it works, I can upload via the web, the file is in the queue and the files that did not work yesterday now work, let's wait for the admin to explain what happened

Yes, explained above, thanks!

Last edited:
Back