Upload.do

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction users,

We are pleased to introduce upload.do

Our main goal is to provide stable, super-fast and high-quality service.
We have 15 years of experience in DevOps, server maintenance and provide service for high bandwidth servers with petabytes scale.
We kindly ask you to test our service during the following month and share your feedback on the quality of the performance.
We will strive to provide the best service available based on your feedback.

Rates for 10k views:
Tier 1: $50
Tier 2: $30
Tier 3: $15
Tier 4: $10
Rest of world: $6
More info at: http://upload.do/make_money.html

Rules & Features:
  • The minimum payout amount on Paypal & Crypto (more options will be added soon): $50 $25
  • We support Zoom, API Upload, Remote. (Torrents and FTP will be added very soon)
  • Max file size: 15GB
  • File storage: 90 days from last view
  • Views count: up to 3 views per day.
  • Legal adult content is allowed to be uploaded while marked properly.
  • Multi resolution and quality encoding 1080p/720p/480p.
  • HLS streaming.
  • Subtitles supported.
  • Airplay/Chromecast enabled.
  • When ads are blocked, views are not counted.
  • Traffic from third-party applications will not be counted.

**We offer $5 welcome gift for all Wjunction users to try our service (added to your account in upload.do). Please comment here with your account name.**

Contact email: webmaster@upload.do
Telegram: uploaddo

Thank you,
Upload.do team.

Last edited:
319 comments
Thats the second time you comment here with more or less the same message. Unresponsive? We don't think there is anyone using our service which didnt get a fast reply.

We would appreciate a real feedback that can actually contribute and help us make this service better and better.

Thanks
And why didn't you see the previous responses, and they were all notes on your service
From the first day that I sent you my notes, you did not respond, and also from the first day, nothing was changed, everything is the same

And why didn't you see the previous responses, and they were all notes on your service
From the first day that I sent you my notes, you did not respond, and also from the first day, nothing was changed, everything is the same

Please send DM with all your suggestions and issues and we will work it out

65665.jpg

:( :( :( :(
Post automatically merged:

Why are the videos not playing?

We are currently doing a small maintenance so there might be service disruptions.
Sorry for the inconvinience and we will update here once we are done.

Update: Maintenance done.

Last edited:
Can you please also remove proceed to move to video thing, that's not nice.

And I hope embed code will be cleaner soon (instead of fs01.upload thing)

Thumbnail doesn't appear on player at all with embed link also, that is really important as well and it's bad player is completely black instead of showing thumbnail.

Last edited:
1.jpg

2.jpg

Why are the views different?

:( :( :(
The difference between the two numbers are Total Views (628) and Qualified Views (262).
You must play the video for 5% of it's total length for the view to be considered qualified for payout.

Can you please also remove proceed to move to video thing, that's not nice.

And I hope embed code will be cleaner soon (instead of fs01.upload thing)

Thumbnail doesn't appear on player at all with embed link also, that is really important as well and it's bad player is completely black instead of showing thumbnail.
In order to be able to pay out our high rates we must implement multiple popups and ads.
However, we might be able to add an opt-in option to skip the first "Proceed to video" page in the user settings - but then the payout rates will be significantly lower for users who selects this option as it cuts our ad revenues in a non-sustainable way.

We cleaned the embed code as per your request.
Thumbnails are now fixed on embeds.

Keep up the good feedbacks!

The difference between the two numbers are Total Views (628) and Qualified Views (262).
You must play the video for 5% of it's total length for the view to be considered qualified for payout.

In order to be able to pay out our high rates we must implement multiple popups and ads.
However, we might be able to add an opt-in option to skip the first "Proceed to video" page in the user settings - but then the payout rates will be significantly lower for users who selects this option as it cuts our ad revenues in a non-sustainable way.

We cleaned the embed code as per your request.
Thumbnails are now fixed on embeds.

Keep up the good feedbacks!
I completely understand. Honestly the reason it kinda is problematic only personally for me, is that sometimes I use automatic features and automatically grab snapshot of uploaded video via API from video direct/embed link but when it shows "proceed to video" on the first try then it doesn't work, maybe you can give some kind of solution that it can show embed code or video snapshot too but "proceed to video" button can stay, or something else cause you are developer and you know better, solution to this would be really kind

I completely understand. Honestly the reason it kinda is problematic only personally for me, is that sometimes I use automatic features and automatically grab snapshot of uploaded video via API from video direct/embed link but when it shows "proceed to video" on the first try then it doesn't work, maybe you can give some kind of solution that it can show embed code or video snapshot too but "proceed to video" button can stay, or something else cause you are developer and you know better, solution to this would be really kind

We are still checking your request, maybe we can solve it using our API.

The embed code :
Better than :
Can you update please ? (Both work)

Yes, we will change.

Any news on this?

On what? :)

Hello, is it possible to add remote upload with streamwhish?

We will add it.

Back