UPLIMG upto 9$/1000 views PP, WM, Skrill - payout only 1$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi nevergiveup it's the end of this week but no payment yet

Edit : and i can't request another payment cause this one has not been paid yet please send payment already it's been like 2 weeks

Last edited:
earnings are decreasing a lot with same views !!!
:facepalm:

samehere also no sign of payment :facepalm:
s

same here thats why stopped using them after 2 days bz i experienced that they dont show true earnings even they pay high then other hosts i am using. i post same places even more number of posts those 2 days then the hosts i started using those very days and my earning were not even 1/5th of those hosts . sorry but i dont support any host but this is true . either its delibrate like many other image hosts do to maximize profit or ur system is buggy .... and i dont think there is any need to prove to accuse bz i have worked that much to understand this fact in imagehost earnings .... hope u solve ur problem in ur payment system and also in ur staats counting then i be more than happy to support ur host and also use it for prolonged period .....

ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE PAID TO THE END OF THIS WEEK.
Cheers.

from nevergiveup profile he was around today but have not reply back or posted anything on the payment issue for me it's day 16 and no payment yet still waiting on my first payment request wow and also he was around yesterday so he pretty much is ignore us and he's thread Pay up dude

Last edited:
nevergiveup you were around also today and no respond or reply to us about payment issues so yes you are ignore us i think your thread should be close where's the support if you are not responding about payment issues or anything else @ reidel21 am also starting to think this guy/host is a Scam or he is just unprofessional and doesn't know how to run things

Last edited:
Tomorrow i will say what is final SOLUTION for payments!

ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE PAID TO THE END OF THIS WEEK.
Cheers.

Hello nevergiveup,

Today is 8th June and your one week period is already over, also i see that you haven't posted anything since your last post(which was on 3rd June). May i ask why?

We are giving you 2 more days to clear all the pending payments or else you will be banned from this forum for scamming users.

Hello guyz, again me, i want to say that i still got problems, my second account is limited, it's my friend acc, i don't know what to do for now, i will contact you as soon as possible.
Regards.

Hello guyz, again me, i want to say that i still got problems, my second account is limited, it's my friend acc, i don't know what to do for now, i will contact you as soon as possible.
Regards.

you have problems with paypal then whats wrong in paying with users requesting webmoney? you're not replying to PM's.

He said he is exchanging paypal for webmoney. No paypal = no webmoney.

Im waiting for a withdrawal too, but Id give him some time. Seems like a honest guy to me.

Yeah am also thinking this guy/host is a scammer he's first paypal account gets limited then the second new paypal account also gets limited without even using it he just doesn't want to pay us why doesn't he pay other users using other payment option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back