UPLIMG upto 9$/1000 views PP, WM, Skrill - payout only 1$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primestar as you can see in rules we don't allow traffic from blogspots and blogs, also we don't allow traffic from private websites or spamming sites, so stop sending me traffic from blogspot, and sites like that, i delited all of your images, you can keep posting and uploading but only if you send me traffic from torrents, forums, reddit or facebook, and you will get payment if you send me traffic from these sites, last payment you will never get because that's blogspot traffic 80% and facebook 20% you broke the rules.

I will give you second payment.
Cheers.

thanks

Primestar as you can see in rules we don't allow traffic from blogspots and blogs, also we don't allow traffic from private websites or spamming sites, so stop sending me traffic from blogspot, and sites like that, i delited all of your images, you can keep posting and uploading but only if you send me traffic from torrents, forums, reddit or facebook, and you will get payment if you send me traffic from these sites, last payment you will never get because that's blogspot traffic 80% and facebook 20% you broke the rules.

I will give you second payment.
Cheers.
that mean i can earning from this account, add new image and share this from facebook (no blogspot, no private web) and will get paid?
traffic from facebook messager is good? i can send image to all person who use facebook :D lost 2.5$ :cursing::cursing:

Last edited:
Sonic
More popunders, more money, the visitors will not leave the site, visitors love us at vipergirls, and other good forums and torrents, also visitors can install adblock :)
I know alot of hosts with more popunders than me.

Welcome reidel21

Cheers.

well i guess 9 popunders is too much. some of that popunder networks spread viruses, malware, etc.

so you are offering a crap service with this amount of ads.

sure they will install adblocks who can support that?

users on vipergirls are using VGRIPER. this software rips the images automatically. with many requests at once its the equivalent to a DDoS attack that why sites like imgdino serve or candy are down most of the time. :facepalm:

Sonic.
Don't worry for viruses, malware etc.. My popunders have premium ads and there is not viruses, but also i am checking popunders few times a day so if i see virus i will delite that popunder,
The why sites like imgdino, imgcandy ... was down is because they are not deliting pictures with copyright. DMCA, so they get blocked.

Example:
Someone has posted material from one or more of our sites as listed below, without
permission or authorization to your service. We respectfully request that the
unauthorized material from our site or sites be removed from your service.
I am removing it every day :)
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back