Upfile.in - Earn up to $60/1,000 downloads! All countries paid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is payment automatic like filesonic once I have over 20$ or I have to request it and get paid on Friday? Thanks
Edit: found out I have to request payment and get paid on Friday or have to wait 7 days?

Last edited:
You have to request by Thursday to get paid on Friday.
Thanks for the payment. I shall post screen when I will get back home.

Sent my payment in 3 days. Thanks for the payment.

af6a0039.jpg

Last edited:
pm me if the patout systems add on alertpay..:):) please..:D:D

We will add it within next hours.

yeah.
u shoud be add alertpay too.

Sure, We will it add soon

Is payment automatic like filesonic once I have over 20$ or I have to request it and get paid on Friday? Thanks
And found out I have to request payment and get paid on Friday or have to wait 7 days?

We have payments every Fridays :)

You have to request by Thursday to get paid on Friday.
Thanks for the payment. I shall post screen when I will get back home.

You are most welcome :)

pls add torrent upload...
i love upfile

We will add torrent after getting stable on the new theme :)

Sent my payment in 3 days. Thanks for the payment.

af6a0039.jpg

Thank you:)

great..upfile rocks..i started uploading....

And start earning :)

You should request for your payments, it is not automatic, when you request for your earning, you'll receive it on Fridays.

Last edited:
is there a time limit before we ask for payments to make sure we got payments on friday?

e.g., on thursday, or maybe two days before payment day?

btw, FTP upload is acting funny, got some files stuck cant connect to server, whilc other files can be uploaded fine

is there a time limit before we ask for payments to make sure we got payments on friday?

btw, FTP upload is acting funny, got some files stuck cant connect to server, whilc other files can be uploaded fine

It would be so good to send your request before Wednesday,
But we are working to keep users happy, so maybe we could handle some requests after Wednesday,

Regarding FTP We're working on it.

Another filehost :/

Another different filehost :)

Hi,
i'm a new upfile.in member and im testing the speed, could you higher the speed for free users just to have more chance to go up the ranks of the other already known and most used file hostings? It could be great! Plus i've read in another topic of yours that you would make premium for the first uploaders and so i am one of them!
account: omgfrost
thank you!

Yes, FTP is malfunctioning now and you claimed in the banner that users can upload up to 5gb files but to me it's not true because i've just TRIED to upload a 2gb file size and iy gave me error at 100%...and ok ok i know that you will answer: we are fixing all these kind of stuff so please be patience!
Well, i'm tired to hear THESE KIND OF STUFF so please dont start the service before you got all the stuff proper ready!

Hi,
i'm a new upfile.in member and im testing the speed, could you higher the speed for free users just to have more chance to go up the ranks of the other already known and most used file hostings? It could be great! Plus i've read in another topic of yours that you would make premium for the first uploaders and so i am one of them!
account: omgfrost
thank you!

Welcome to Upfile.in Premium member area

hmmm looks good. anyways welcome to WJ :D

Tnx :)

Yes, FTP is malfunctioning now and you claimed in the banner that users can upload up to 5gb files but to me it's not true because i've just TRIED to upload a 2gb file size and iy gave me error at 100%...and ok ok i know that you will answer: we are fixing all these kind of stuff so please be patience!
Well, i'm tired to hear THESE KIND OF STUFF so please dont start the service before you got all the stuff proper ready!

You're right, it should be fix on Monday

Last edited:
Hello Upfile.in and welcome to WJ

It looks like it's a great new file host, but I think that adding Alertpay payment option will be very attractive to other uploaders.

Anyway, I am glad to join you and I hope to be satisfied.
P.S: If there a possibility to upgrade to my account to premium, here is my account username: premyou

Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back