Status
Not open for further replies.

Medow7

hello:
I need a hosts that let me upload unlimited data with unlimited bandwidth, or at least 500 gb data with unlimited bandwidth.
I will use that hosts a s a CDN server and spread my data all over places, which mean i will not upload any php files or scripts on that server only statics files.
I will use that hosts to load balance my server.
All uploaded files will be legal.
Also i need to know if i buy a 512 mb ram vps, with a large space. Do you think that amount of ram can deal with many statics files transfer?
Thanks.

17 comments
Don't know about these parts...

I will use that hosts a s a CDN server and spread my data all over places, which mean i will not upload any php files or scripts on that server only statics files.
I will use that hosts to load balance my server.
but for other requirement I suggest you to check Beamserver's Plans.

https://billing.beamservers.com/vps.php

Talk to Beamserver's admin (Sahil) if needed.

Good Luck :friends:

Nothing is truly Unlimited geezus christ,

on a 100mbps connection you can only transfer 32,000GB/month "If its a dedicated port"

Theres actual limits people :|

I knew that there is nothing called unlimited, i mean by unlimited that they will not put caps on my files transfer.
I don't need more that 2 tb per month transfer, and not more than 300 GB data storage to be exact.
I will not use more than 2 tb because i will spread my web sites stress on more than 5 location.

Then say 2tb because honestly it makes people wonder.

2tb is not out of the question usually with high bandwidth web host

Try multiple cheap accounts?

You can try using multiple cheap accounts from so called 'unlimited' providers like Hostgator. They will actually allow you to use a very large amount of disk space without any issues.

We had a cheapo hosting account with Hostgator (actually I think we still do) and used it purely as an offsite backup storage facility. We had a nice little cron running backing up to the account and after a few months we noticed there was over 500GB of disk space being used.

I'm not suggesting that they will allow this all the time. Our bandwidth consumption was near nothing and we caused no problems at all.

But perhaps you could sign up for 5 - 10 accounts and spread your content between the accounts to keep a low profile? It also helps mitigate the costs you incurr on the host which may mean you may actually MAKE money for them rather than lose.

All that being said, 'unlimited' does not exist. There is ALWAYS a limit.

Whenever we say 'unlimited' we do specify it is subject to a fair usage policy. What counts as fair usage change over time and it is convenient to offer a hosting plan that is always up to date with the times. So for anyone who is 'against' the unlimited policy, it may be just a convenient thing to do for hosting providers rather than a 'scam'.

But yes do try multiple cheap accounts with the likes of Hostgator and BlueHost and Site5 or whoever else is out there offering $5/month deals with unlimited everything.

I recommend offshorewebspace.net

OW Ultimate plan is the best for Unlimited Hosting. It's Unlimited and They are ignore DMCA so you can also host warez & Adult sites.

Regards,
HDMonster

Theres no such thing as unlimited. Specifically with unlimited hosts theres a lot of restrictions in their TOS, such as CPU usage.

I knew that there is nothing called unlimited, i mean by unlimited that they will not put caps on my files transfer.
I don't need more that 2 tb per month transfer, and not more than 300 GB data storage to be exact.
I will not use more than 2 tb because i will spread my web sites stress on more than 5 location.
Stay away from the term "unlimited". If you post your exact requirements with a specific budget, I'm sure more users will be willing to give you fruitful advise.

Stay away from the term "unlimited". If you post your exact requirements with a specific budget, I'm sure more users will be willing to give you fruitful advise.

For high resource usage users such, yes stay away from the terms unlimited. Actually you should avoid ASKING for unlimited resources. It is one thing for a host to offer unlimited. A host that says 'unlimited' really means, more than enough for typical users. When a client asks for unlimited, alarm bells ring in web hosts, particularly those outside of Europe and North America.

If you're after a USA based host, I'm sure there will be plenty of people who would be willing to offer you 300 - 400 GB disk space with 2TB or so data transfer for around $20 - $30.

If you look at the cost of dedicated servers, you can work out your rough cost to the host so you can pretty much guess what a reasonable price is.

What is your budget anyway?

Use the term unmetered in terms of bandwidth and for Disk space, Ram & CPU you should work on your approximate requirements and go with a host who is flexible with upgrades.

Hi friend if u still looking for shared, reseller or VPS on cheap price let me know we will provide u

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back