UndergroundPrivate Suspended my hosting no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

phgiang1987

I order a hosting from UNDERGROUNDPRIVATE on 25/10/2014. During in time to use, my hosting always time down and they said beacause their server has been attacked ddos. OK, I sympathize and ignored. Yesterday, when they changed my host and help me config DNS on cloudflare because they have transferred to a new location.
But later, I received 1 mail from them about my website WP use a lot of plugin, and they ask me change setting plugin in 1 hour . And 15 minute after, They suspended my hosting no reason.
Earlier when they moved my hosting, they didn't provide information new hosting (cpanel) for me.

This is total of my plugin:

Akismet
BackWPup
bOingball BBCode
Broken Link Checker
Disqus Comment System
Facebook Auto Publish
Google AnalyticsGoogle
XML Sitemaps
iThemes Security
Jetpack by WordPress.com
MyThemeShop Connect
TinyMCE Advanced
WordPress SEO
WP-OptimizeWP
ReviewWP
Shortcode by MyThemeShopWP
Super CacheWP
Tab WidgetInactive

I require a satisfactory answer

2 comments
Well, as per my experience, none of the plugins listed above utilize much of the CPU (Broken Link Checker & Super CacheWP might). A host cannot just suspend because you are using lots of plugins ? that makes no sense. A proper answer would be that your site might be using alot of CPU which must be against their "fair CPU usage" policy (if they have this clause).

It would be better to hear the other side of story from UndergroundPrivate itself.

Hosting provider must suspend or limit somehow site that is poorly coded (bad plugins) so it making server stuck.
But would be good if they tell you more in advance or just somehow disable try to disable or optimise the site reversibly?

I always received good support from the company you mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back