[UNDER DEVELOPMENT]Brand New Image Hosting Script With Revenue Sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwoon

Hello guys, I've seen that there are a lot of image hosting sites out there but they're based on a very old script. So I've decided to write a brand new script in PHP with a lot of more options, more secure and modern!

My script is currently under active development, so if there are some features you'd like to see in the final release, please write them in this thread! I'll try to satisfy everyone!

While the back-end is being writed using Laravel 5, a modern PHP framework which had a lot of success in the last years, the front-end is based on Bootstrap 4.

Main core features:
  • Built with Laravel 5 and Bootstrap 4
  • You can easily theme this script or adapt any template thanks to Blade, an advanced template engine. A simple example:
    a0d853c7ea.png
  • Create custom pages with nice urls (for example mysite.com/your-page)
  • Payout rates page
  • TOS page

Payments Features:
  • Manage payments from the admin control panel
  • Add as many payment processors as you want!
  • Users can set up more than one payment processor and choose which payment processor to use when requesting a new payment
  • Admin can enable or disable a payment processor at any time
  • Admin can add a custom description for any payment processor (maybe you'd like to specify the fee or the payout time for each of them)
  • Admin can choose the minimum payout for each payment processor (for example Paypal min. payout 10$, Payooner min. payout 50$, BTC min. payout 1$, etc...)

Image and Album Features:
  • Users can upload pictures and create albums
  • DropzoneJS uploader
  • Users can upload zip archives (to be implemented soon!)
  • Admin can set the limit of parallels upload, images to upload at once, image size, archive size.
  • User can delete albums (this function will delete all the images from the server and the database)
  • User can delete multiple images from album at once
  • Advanced earning reports for each image and album!
  • User can set the size of thumbnails for each album
  • User can choose if display or not a captcha
  • User can choose if show or not a message to adblock visitors
  • Admin can force visitors to see a captcha or the adblock message even if uploaders disabled them from their panel

Is there any feature that you'd like to see in this script? If yes, please write it here!

Do not ask for ETA!

7 comments
Like you said, there are A LOT of image hosting scripts out there. Some old, some new. These scripts are constantly getting updates, so I'm not sure why you think most scripts are old?

To be successful, you need to be different.
What's going to make your script stand out from the crowd??

To be competitive your going to have to implement the features that some of the well known image hosting scripts already use. If that's a MEME generator, then so be it.

• You need Social Media features, the ability to easily share an image through Facebook / Twitter etc - Social Media is HUGE!

• Multi language support - Not everyone speaks English.

• Depending on how your system will work, the ability to upload 'private' images (so that nobody can just go to a random link and expect to see an image) - Only the original uploader see's it (if it's set to private).

• You'll need to create some sort of API for 3rd party apps
  • Some users may want to place watermarks on their images
  • How about an image auto delete feature - after 1 day or 7 days etc
  • Stats within the admin area showing storage used / number of times image viewed / countries etc etc
  • Explore the possibility of migration... Give existing webmasters the ability to migrate their system over to yours

Thats just a few features that I can think of from the top of my head.
You have a lot of work to do.

Like you said, there are A LOT of image hosting scripts out there. Some old, some new. These scripts are constantly getting updates, so I'm not sure why you think most scripts are old?

To be successful, you need to be different.
What's going to make your script stand out from the crowd??

To be competitive your going to have to implement the features that some of the well known image hosting scripts already use. If that's a MEME generator, then so be it.

• You need Social Media features, the ability to easily share an image through Facebook / Twitter etc - Social Media is HUGE!

• Multi language support - Not everyone speaks English.

• Depending on how your system will work, the ability to upload 'private' images (so that nobody can just go to a random link and expect to see an image) - Only the original uploader see's it (if it's set to private).

• You'll need to create some sort of API for 3rd party apps
  • Some users may want to place watermarks on their images
  • How about an image auto delete feature - after 1 day or 7 days etc
  • Stats within the admin area showing storage used / number of times image viewed / countries etc etc
  • Explore the possibility of migration... Give existing webmasters the ability to migrate their system over to yours

Thats just a few features that I can think of from the top of my head.
You have a lot of work to do.

I like the idea of the migration and the watermark. Thank you.

Just the stats page ;-)

d7c4b18faa.png
52e2efafae.png

6715e82337.png

UPDATE: This is the admin page which allows to change CPM.

4fb07755f6.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back