Status
Not open for further replies.
replied mate.

Also, it seems paypal is taking the full 5 days lately in their timeframe from 3-5 days to deposit funds from a bank account. If it's not in our account in a few hours, it should be by tomorrow or monday. Sorry guys, nothing we can do, we've been depositing the same day since the beginning, but for some reason now, they take their full time window to deposit. Will keep you updated.

if i am an affiliate but NOT a premium user will my files still be deleted after 30 days of inactivity?
If I am an affiliate and A premium user will be files still be on the server after 30 days of inactivity?

Probably Raw is counting incorrectly :

gfYGMP8.jpg

@ UMBSupport

all upload files few hours before unable to download...file not found

i tried RU,ftp,everything...but of no use...users unable to download files

its so frustrating whenever i upload new files it display

1. the files is still processing... check back later

2. the files moving to destination drive...check back later

and finally it display

3 .File not available.

We're sorry. This file is temporarily unavailable, Most likely due to unschedueled maintanence of hardware failure, or temporary network issues. Check back soon

could u pls check and solve the issue

Last edited:
I can't upload to e2 server from yesterday via ftp. File is uploading again and again in filezilla auto, and nothing showing up in filemanager, upload speed is down in e1 too.

please do something.

we're here. There was really no 'support' questions posted. Only about slow speeds on FTP, and that is really nothing we can do about that.

on my files i get this message We're sorry. This file is currently unavailable, Most likely to unschedueled maintanence of hardware failure.

We are currently processing your payment of $22.77. You should receive it deposited into your account some time between Friday through Sunday depending on the payment method you have chosen. Thanks, Ultra Mega Corp.

but i didn't get money from my webmoney
id monrfda
pls check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back