Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't have all payout information filled out, then payouts will not be processed. We are a US corporation, and as such, we have to file taxes on people who receive money from us. I don't know how these other filehosts work, but in the United States, when sending money to people, who are US citizens, then we have to submit something called a 1099. If not, we are liable for taxes. If youre working with filehosts that do not follow these rules, then they can be charged with money laundering. Which is something we are not willing to do. Please fill out all fields with information to receive your payout.

Thanks.

hi..,

then how moogie sent me money earlier some 7-8 months back...

i never entered any personal details ??

i think still moogie in charge with UMB may be different name in uploadertalk

anyhow

pls check new PM and reply

Last edited:
any date when the multiple downloads kick in
biheadrell2, we're testing it heavily for accuracy. We're not rolling it out until we are 100% it will be working correctly.

this was indeed a long time ago before when the company just started. Since then we have tax people, and accountants, and rules must be followed.

Anyway, please follow the rules to get payouts on time. Plenty of other people are doing this with no problem.

hi..,

anyhow

Last edited:
hi..,

anyhow

In old panel u must add personal datails...I remember I add it

BTW. Payment received

Last edited:
Is this true that you are planning to start counting multiple downloads from single IP?

Yes. They Testing it and add soon. Just wait

I have 12 $ in my account how i request payment ? to get the money ?

Wait to monday. Payment are automatically.
UMB send money in monday and u will get in on friday

@UMB Support Any chance to add Germany to I tier (a lot of filehoster have germany in 1 tier)?

Last edited:
we're checking it now.

there shouldn't be any problem with files not available. This happens only when there is a large queue of files that need to be uploaded, and queue slows down. Everything should be fine now.

Yes. They Testing it and add soon. Just wait

Wait to monday. Payment are automatically.
UMB send money in monday and u will get in on friday

@UMB Support Any chance to add Germany to I tier (a lot of filehoster have germany in 1 tier)?

As soon as germany generates more sales, then they will be auto moved to a higher tier, but if they're not making sales, we cannot add them to a higher tier. All countries are actively being monitored for sales/traffic. When both of those are met, they will be moved up accordingly.

Also, payments will be processed tomorrow(Monday) for deposit on Friday! Good luck guys!

I have 12 $ in my account how i request payment ? to get the money ?
this is discussed on the first page, and a few times in this post. If you reach the minimum payout of 10$ on mondays when we process our payouts, it will be deposited into your account on friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back