Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree about letting us set the settings ourselves since we can experiment and eventually find the best settings for our users.

You can always check out who's abusing the system too much and contact them and offer advice on settings based on their stats and warn that they'll be banned if they don't comply and change any settings.

I think in the end of the day, this should be win-win for everybody, users, you and us.

BTW, after your recent downtime, the speed sending from my seedbox in Lux is phenomenal!

I'd say about as fast or faster as Rapidshare and FileFactory. I'd usually get 10+ MB/s on both.

BTW, Paypal has been blocking many hosts for the past few days, so I hope you'll consider alternative payment for us as well as users who want to sign up.

Many hosts relied only on Paypal in the past and is in deep sjit unable to pay and accept new premium for months.

I've already registered and opened an account with moneybookers libertyreserve payza alertpay paxum webmoney and of course paypal (which for me is most convenient one, but naturally useless if I can't receive anything on it).

Last edited:
Hey moogie i asked a question regarding the file storage time for free users ?

Plz reply to this question.

BTW i think 2 or 3 gb would be fine for free users.

The site looks good not like all the other filehost that just stick with the shitty desing from xsharingpro.

Hey moogie i asked a question regarding the file storage time for free users ?

Plz reply to this question.

BTW i think 2 or 3 gb would be fine for free users.

Hi. Sorry, I missed the post. We haven't decided on the storage time for free users yet. I will let you know.

i check your service for some days is really great, i think to can be a great option to upload files, i think to is very good to free users have some good freatures, respect a better speed of download and storage to the files, and with it your service is more popular, and get more premium users

number 1 problem: Auto logout (even some tym within 1 hour!!)
number 2 problem: too big download link(when i posting them in forums,ppls thnk m spamming)

plz do notice on the abv problem..

From downloader view: Host is great...good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back