Status
Not open for further replies.

UMB Support

Hello,

Ultramegabit.com is officially open for user registrations. Our script is coded from the ground up, so during the initial beta, you might run into some coding errors. Feel free to post here for any help or suggestions.

We offer no wait times, or speed limitations for guest/free users.

Guests can upload files upto 1GB, without registration.
Free Users can upload files upto 2GB, and have access to file management, and remote uploads.
There are no restrictions on file space for any users.

Our premium & professional memberships are almost finished coding, and will offer FTP uploading, and bigger individual filesize uploads, and many more features.

Well, if you guys have any questions, please ask here, or email to support @ ultramegabit.com

thanks.

Also, all Wjunction members to message me will receive a free 3month premium account upon launch of our premium service.

Last edited:
70 comments
karth, this is something in which we are already coding. :)

Welcome to WJ.
You should make a small change in css main image:
cursor: pointer

:)

great point! :)

if my inbox is full, send an email to support @ ultramegabit.com if you want to reserve your free premium..

Last edited:
what improvement do you think the file manager needs?

Thanks.

Great. Remote speed is superb, I almost get the full 1 Gbps.

You could improve the file manager too.

thanks great service, can add any function to can extract all links, and rename files

good idea on the extract all links. but did you know, that if you copy the location of your folder. i.e. rightclick the folder, copy link, you can share that folder links. So they can browse and copy everything in that folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back