Ultrafile.me - MIX PLAN paying $60/1000 PPD and 60% PPS | Minimum $5 payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ultraman,

i have a question. When i wanted to test if i correctly set up my Paypal information i overlooked that the minimum amount for Paypal is $20. :facepalm: I only had $15.16 which are now pending.

Will the $15.16 be added to next payout request ?

Username: sordak

Thanks in advance and sorry if this causes any inconvenience.

Last edited:
Hi Ultraman,

i have a question. When i wanted to test if i correctly set up my Paypal information i overlooked that the minimum amount for Paypal is $20. :facepalm: I only had $15.16 which are now pending.

Will the $15.16 be added to next payout request ?

Username: sordak

Thanks in advance and sorry if this causes any inconvenience.

This is not a problem you just make another request and the earning will update, but your content is unacceptable so unfortunately we cannot cooperate anymore since using chan sites as distribution is completely not allowed due to the nature of the content their

Last edited:
Hi Ultraman Welcome To WJ
Can U add Rapidgator in Remote sites premiums??? and One thing i have seen on Makemoney page Unlimited disk space. While my Disk Space is 512

What f*** happens is that after a minute the link becomes inactive... [ffuu]

Go on my nerves such hosting that who deleted files or do something for him advertising...

Last edited:
What f*** happens is that after a minute the link becomes inactive... [ffuu]

Go on my nerves such hosting that who deleted files or do something for him advertising...

No reason to get frustrated their was a system error, nothing intentionally has been done on our side you can re upload your file and see that it will work well now.

No reason to get frustrated their was a system error, nothing intentionally has been done on our side you can re upload your file and see that it will work well now.

and again the same thing Links randomly become inactive

HrQcA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back