Other UltimateSeedbox.com - Seedbox, RapidLeech from $6

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should all know that a 100mbit connection's MAX is about 11MB/sec. (also remember that this is shared among all the other people on the server)

Then it sux..I dont want it X-(

I want a refund...

1 megabit = 128 kilobyte
128*100=12800
12800 / 1024 = 12.5
so 12.5MB if it has a perfect connection but normally 12 is the max

but anyway thats not why i dislike this offer
takes anywhere from 1min - 3mins for a transfer to start(you click the button and it recognizes that you clicked it) and to delete as well

also other users on the server seemed to be downloading at a steady 4MB a second combined to up too 8MB when i was watching

so @ themude if he said it will hit 10MBps i doubt it

if you want full speed your better off buying a vps

Yeahh i will buy a VPS then instead of this...And in future if they get more users then the speed will go more down and down....I dont like this at all..I am a movie ripper and i need fast speed to upload my stuffs....This kinda type of thing sux....

@USB
Kindly refund my money i will buy a VPS this is better for me

1 megabit = 128 kilobyte
128*100=12800
12800 / 1024 = 12.5
so 12.5MB if it has a perfect connection but normally 12 is the max

but anyway thats not why i dislike this offer
takes anywhere from 1min - 3mins for a transfer to start(you click the button and it recognizes that you clicked it) and to delete as well

also other users on the server seemed to be downloading at a steady 4MB a second combined to up too 8MB when i was watching

so @ themude if he said it will hit 10MBps i doubt it

if you want full speed your better off buying a vps

Hello Sir As you know its a shared hosting so there will be other users processing too.

Yeahh i will buy a VPS then instead of this...And in future if they get more users then the speed will go more down and down....I dont like this at all..I am a movie ripper and i need fast speed to upload my stuffs....This kinda type of thing sux....

@USB
Kindly refund my money i will buy a VPS this is better for me

Hello Sir we Maintain the Server speed, we only allow a max of 5 users on a server, so there will be enough speed for all members Thanks USB

No bro i want a refund just....Its better for me i will buy a vps for myself....Kindly refund the money and best of luck wid ur sales...I am not commenting here that u guys are bad...So i just want to be refunded that all...Thank You

No bro i want a refund just....Its better for me i will buy a vps for myself....Kindly refund the money and best of luck wid ur sales...I am not commenting here that u guys are bad...So i just want to be refunded that all...Thank You

Refund Given we dont intend to cheat or do any sort of malpractise. Our Customers have full freedom to ask for refund. Thanks USB

I found it extremely strange you wouldn't even give me a rapidleech test account.

Hello Sir The RL and TF will be installed on the wsame server so it will have same speed only. And To install the Secuirty for RL will take about 4-6 Hours. So its a time waste to install all the secuirty for a tral account because we do not know if you will buy, if you don't then it will a big time waste for us. Seedbox is easy, you just have to create the account and its already all secured so we do not need to install any more secuirty for each account Hope you understand Thanks USB

got a test account so here is review
Got 7.5MBPS on 2nd Torrent and is now on seed... low speed due to less leechers..
1st torrent has only 1 seeder & 33 leechers so the speed is slow but has good uploading speed. had got 5MBPS in seeding
also the CPU Load is less i.e <1.0
i have got only tf demo so i cannot provide review about Rapidleech
Overall Nice Seedboxes For Torrents...
jfady0.jpg

-=[RedAlerT]=-;240009 said:
got a test account so here is review
Got 7.5MBPS on 2nd Torrent and is now on seed... low speed due to less leechers..
1st torrent has only 1 seeder & 33 leechers so the speed is slow but has good uploading speed. had got 5MBPS in seeding
also the CPU Load is less i.e <1.0
i have got only tf demo so i cannot provide review about Rapidleech
Overall Nice Seedboxes For Torrents...
jfady0.jpg

Hello Sir Thanks for your Positive Feedback. Are you interested in buying our serivce??? Thanks USB

-=[RedAlerT]=-;241627 said:
i want to buy tf+rl
so if u can also give a 1hr rl trial then i would but it now...

Hello Sir I will try my Best to give you demo for RL i will send you a email. Thanks
i will get one but will really....see a trial i have a seedbox but not as fast as u offering can i try one

Hello Can you please send a email to ultimateseedbox@hotmail.co.uk
i need to demo for tF and RL .... Would buy the 8.50$ if the speed are good @ DEMO :)

Hello Sir Firstly $8.50 plan does not have a Rapidleech Integration. I got another cheap plan for you Price- $10.00 Storage - 20gb Active Torrents - 5 RL Integration - YES all other spec are same as other plans Sir can you please send me a mail for Trail account to ultimateseedbox@hotmail.co.uk

Helo Wjunction Members :)

Please do not forget to write feedback about the test accounts i gave you.

Thanks
USB8-)

i need to demo for tF and RL .... Would buy the 8.50$ if the speed are good @ DEMO :)

Test account given

=========================

Helo Wjunction Members :)

Please do not forget to write feedback about the test accounts i gave you.

Thanks
USB8-)

Hello Wjunction Members

There are more Test account avilable

Cammon guys try one...

Thanks
USB

This Server RoX
Speeds are awesome with Hotfile
not tested with rs premiuim coz dont have 1 now...
f3urgj.jpg

jrqhbn.jpg

Torrent + Rapidleech both have mindblasting speeds :)
i'm going to buy seedbox..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back