6BACAF8608 - [ $1,00 Discount on BASIC PLAN ]
03443C03B0 - [ $2.00 Discount on BASIC RL PLAN ]
DD8E002B55 - [ $3.00 Discount on EXTRA BASIC PLAN ]
96F619F343 - [ $5.00 Discount on POWER PLAN ]
8850FC5315 - [ $5.99 Discount on POWER PLUS ]
1E748E5693 - [ $6.50 Discount on PRO PLAN ]
9C850B3449 - [ $8.00 Discount on EXPRESS PLAN ]
FBA5E18D85 - [ $10.00 Discount on XTREME PLAN ]

These Promotion Codes Can be shared with your Friends and Family and also it can used many times as you like.

These Offers and Discounts will expire on 21st January 2011

CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES

zjt3l4.jpg

f3urgj.jpg

jrqhbn.jpg

================================================================
For More Details:

WWW.ULTIMATESEEDBOX.COM

*Please Note that on the website there is only 4 Plan Details, The website is yet to be updated*

or Email ultimateseedbox@hotmail.co.uk

FOR TEST ACCOUNTS PLEASE SENT AN EMAIL TO ABOVE ADDRESS

33tjaec.gif

18 comments
Our Server Specifications

We Use OVH Servers and the Specifications are:

Processor - Intel Quad Core Q6600
Frequency - 4x 2.40+ GHz
Ram - 4Gb DDR3
Network Connection - 1Gbps - Unlimited Bandwidth

Speedtest Result

eq1p2f.png

do you provide premium hosting or only cpanel?? and is it unlimited BW??
can i have test account?
at your site it shows 100Mbps connection but here you said 1Gbps..which one is true?

OVH doesn't really give you unlimited BW do they? They reduce the speed bigtime once you reach 3TB or something :S Anyone confirm?

Hello Guys I have Put on the Thread that the Website is not Fully Updated :).

Our New Website is Yet to Come Out in 2011

OVH doesn't really give you unlimited BW do they? They reduce the speed bigtime once you reach 3TB or something :S Anyone confirm?

Hello Sir

We use Special Customised Servers From OVH.

And it Has Unlimited Bandwidth.

Well to be honest our any server doesn't reach 3Tb BW a month because we only allow Maximum of 6 Users on a server :)

Thanks
USB

I just purchased a plan and it isn't showing up on my subscription in the client area....... Little strange.

-----edit-----
Been almost 12 hours with no response or activation of anything. Nothing on the site suggests a wait time . I'm about ready to request a refund as I'm displeased with my service. My reccomendation. Do not buy from this gentleman. No hard feelings but you need better support if you cant readily activate accounts.

-----edit-----
At about 26 hours, I got an email letting me know they 'generously' added my customer information, but my payment wasn't complete. The problem actually is that HE hasn't accepted the money, yet he wants me to do it again through the site. -sigh- hassle hassle hassle.

i also tried

hi there

i have also tried to create an account on ultimateseedbox.com

i made one payment for the smallest package (with discount code) and did not have it register on my account.
still showing as unclaimed on my paypal account.

before seeing the above thread, i made the assumption that it needed the payment made through the sites system, so i made a second payment for the same service, thinking this would register once the payment was made... this payment is now also showing as unclaimed.

i will be expecting a refund of one of the payments, and await to see if the payment gets registered on my account.

i dont normally allow myself to get conned easily, but think i may have fallen foul this time around.

I'm sure we both have, I've given him 24 hours to fix the issue and rectify his mistakes or I'm taking it up with Paypal. So we'll see.

i will be doing the same.
it does not give me confidence in the service if the simple process of accepting payment and crediting an account is this hard.
i have set-up automated paypal payments myself in an online shop, and it is not the hardest thing to work out.
paypal does not seem to be making things any easier either. as the payment is unclaimed, it says i can cancel the payment, but it is not showing me a button to easily do this, so i expect i will have to go down the dispute avenue... oh joy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back