Uload.to Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Uload.to here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the guys that got paid are themselves, they are not gonna pay ,there are users with 800 $ of earnings, that's why they pay so much, cause they are not gonna pay,would anyone bet a single dollar that this is not true?

lol that is not true! we will pay all of them so don't worry. we send payouts today and end of this weeks and next week too now. we just have delays that's all.

Yes, last time when uload has just opened, They forced members must buy premium to use FTP upload. I spend 9$ for this one.

And here is what I got

7NTlv.jpg

And now new way to steal money from member's pocket.

at the moment it could be. don't know if it's allowed. we need to get our old thread opened to show more support. we also have our own forum btw

What about payments request made before the 'must be premium to get paid rule'?
Will they be paid or what?
And do you remember this:
registered users and premium will stay forever. we are not a filesharing site. we want you to have also a backup for your personal files! only free users (deactivated in the moment) will have 30 days! but as registered user you will have restrictions but we dont delete the files!
and this
if we would change it you would loose your files after x days! so we don't! otherwise it makes no sense!

Last edited:
at the moment it could be. don't know if it's allowed. we need to get our old thread opened to show more support. we also have our own forum btw

So Still User Need A Premium In Order To earn or getting payouts :| I don't think it will good on WJ. :139:

What about payments before the 'must be premium to get paid rule'?
And do you remember this:

and this

if you don't know we found an investor to support us and he required to have file deletion for 30 days otherwise the project wouldn't have been continued! so we fight everyday also for our users to keep their files alive all the time :)

look at terabit.to they disappeared from one to another day! that is not ok!

a lot of you guys thought we take money and disappear but nope we stay!

Imagine August with getting paid by posonline. It would be awesome. But ok we will show you now that we're not a kiddy short life filehost!

also the file deletion of 30 days has already been started and the "non downloaded" files have already been deleted

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

So Still User Need A Premium In Order To earn or getting payouts :| I don't think it will good on WJ. :139:

yes!

You didn't answer my actual question:
What about payments request made before the 'must be premium to get paid rule'?
I mean will you pay even if i'm not premium?

yes of course. and i think we paid all those payouts already.

and if you say about august. they will be paid also in February when we get the money from posonline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back