uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill Awesome payout methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
About PPD:

We stopped PPD at 12th of August because some users mentioned that the stats are not correct.

We had a server crash and we need to fix everything! So we thought this caused the problems some users had.

But we've checked everything and it probably worked fine all the time. But we are an honest filehost and don't want to cheat on our users so it's better we stop it immediately and check it before the forum is full of complaints about it!

(At that time we didn't know if it's broken or not!)

Let me show you an example:

we also have an account where we "test" downloads/sales

We talk about the days 9th, 10th, and 11th of August now:

2012-08-09 - 8 downloads / $0
empty line
2012-08-11 - 3 downloads / $0

because those downloads have not been downloaded 100% or user tried to scam (clicked by himself or his own IP)

yes we scammed ourselves to test it! so works!

it's logic if we upload it by ourselves and then download it it will not be counted...

we've tested downloads on 9th August "8x" and today 11th August "3x"

we did no downloads at 10th August. So this day wil not be shown up in your stats table!

Because on 10th we've tested no downloads.

So your stats are correct. 0 downloads will not be shown. you will have an empty day between the dates!

only if you have at least 1 complete download or 1 paid referal it will be counted and shown in your account!

PPD stopped at 12th of August 12:00 AM

so no counts after this date???

I hope everything is clear now!

All this confusing problems the users mentioned were wrong! we've checked everything!

So PPD can be re-enabled. It will be ready today or tomorrow the latest :)

Please do not ask if today or tomorrow! Once it's ready we send you an email!

Last edited:
hello, you can check if a file is labeled and given the option to export in the first frame only comes out the link and the file name, you can change that?
thanks

yuhuuuu... remote works fine ! I can now bring my files from depositfiles to uload!!

PD: why ul.to is now uploaded.net? is it becouse of uload.to ? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back