uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill Awesome payout methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D thx a lot!

Update:

We stopped auto encoding! If you want to stream your video be sure you use the right codecs!

Best video format would be MP4 H264 encoded then you should have no problems!

The videos will be showed even if they are a few GB. But then it's possible it won't show stream!

Download will always be possible (from our technical side) but streaming not guaranteed! Perhaps we'll enable a feature to manually convert videos that don't show up! We'll update you once we'll launch that!

Last edited:
One Ideal Host - We Are Searching After Filesonic Gone

Downloaders Point of View

-Motive To Target All Downloaders, Free or Premium
-Give Free Downloaders The Freedom To Download At First, No Volume Cap, Like 1gb A Day
-They Can Download Upto 1 or 2Gb Sized Files
-Good Enough Download Speed For Free
-No Forced Premium Purchsing

Uploaders Point of View

-Unlimited Space [Example Extabit/Monsterupload/Filesonic - I miss filesonic!]
-Files Should Kept On Server For Atleast 30days
-Upto $30/40 PPD
-Copy Function For Backup Data [Extabit/Monsterupload/Bitshare/Filesonic- I miss filesonic!]
-File & Folder Links Export Option In Various Ways
-Minimum Payout $10 So One Guy Can Trust That You Are Not One of Those Who Came & Gone
-Must Have Payza As Payout Account
-User Friendly Filemanager
-Premiums Can Be Purchased Using Account Earnings [Extabit/Bitshare/Monsterupload/Filesonic]
-Weakly Payout [Minimum, No One Month Waiting Thing]
-Good Upload Speed
-And "No Global Account Cleanup!!!!" Example Extabit/Bitshare, They Trash 1-2tb at once saying "Digital Finger Print!" Cause They Can't Afford That Much HDD
-As You're Giving Us Opportunity To Earn Using Our Uploaded Files, So No Account Ban For DMCA, Like EXTABIT & BITSHARE Master In It!

Hope My Long Lecture Is Good For Some Guys Over Here, or Like Suggestions For You Uload.to or Lulz For Senior Members, Good Issue To Tease ;)

We offer everything you mentioned? Aren't we? We have no volume a day. and we have better speed up to 400 kb for free users!

so what else do you want :) we don't sniff your files but we react on DMCA. that's it

You mentioned that maximum file size will be 600mb for free/ You can cap volume for free users like 1gb or 100gb as you wish in pm, that's why I created the post, I want to see what other users want, same as me or It is just me, But No Offense To You lol

i didn't tell you we will limit the filesize to 600MB. I said we had users asking us for 600MB 800MB 1GB 2GB

and yes we can but that does not mean we will!

I also told you post it here and see what others want!

please correct me if I'm wrong

ya offcouse, As i've mentioned in my previous post, "Is it just me or Other members too" So anybody wants 2gb for free downloaders? or You're good wid 600mb file, forced premium purchasing?

Last edited:
As I can see, everyone is fine with 600mb at max for free users, no need to discuss more bout it, u know what, I thought finally I found a host that pays and...anyway best of luck uload.to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back