uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill Awesome payout methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPLOAD.TO,
Is the 10-min.waiting time being discussed the wait free users have before being allowed to download another file? Speaking from experience with other file hosts, I have found that not many Premium Accounts will get sold that way, most premium accounts get sold because of people's frustration in having to wait for the next file or file part. People are impatient, and want something 'now'. 10 mins. between downloads is too short, most people will wait that out. It always seemed to me that anywhere from 60 to 90 mins. wait between free downloads sold the most premium accounts, much longer than that and it can have the opposite affect where they just say "f*ck it!" Even BETTER would be to have an option in user settings so the uploader can set his OWN file wait time between downloads. Maybe he thinks bigger files, someone should wait longer. But I don't know how hard that would be for you to do, since i've never seen that offered in any other file host. Something to think about? Just my 2 cents worth.

So you think people will stick with 300-400kbps speed? lol, oviously they will purchase premium, 1000's of them are just waiting for downloading at batch, Im talking bout full TV seasons. Even if there's no delay they will purchase premium. Cause most downloaders are from us & uk, and using 10mbps connection, why waste time, $10 is shit to them, lol

Good Idea Daken! We could offer that probably in the future. We had 1 hour waittime but a few users asked us to lower it! I know you're right. If we see only a fee users buying premium accounts and abusing our great service we will raise this limit up again!

so it's up to your users. Try to explain them we do our best to offer great service but that service is not for free.

So if you have honest downloaders and they respect our service they will buy premium accounts. If not we have to change waittime!

@ Danny probably not... We'll see. I think Daken is right but as I already wrote we try that with a short waittime.

I mean oron has 3 hours and Rapidgator 5.. cmon I would hate that host for that! 1 hour is acceptable. but 3 or 5 hours is a reason to send some corbin fishers to them and bust their a***** :D

sorry! oron HAD :D

Come on man, have you seen Extabit business? And there thread? They offer peoples free stuffs thats why people go there rather than going to a hotch potch host like lumfile/or any other bullshi*...I think you've also noticed uploaded.to business, they don't offer anything, "no one can download without premium" "no slots" nothing, They have a sticky post, reopened PPD, though people don't give a damn to them. And That's business, you've to give something to get something ;)

even if I didn't read that thread I believe that's true. everything from 300 kb is great... ok they removed captchas! WOW ;)

What I bereave is sales start from High amount of downloads, like 400-1k per day. As i's getting from extabit, after earning $200 they suspended my account [Reason - Violating terms, lost 3 tb] also from bitshare, earned around $170 then they also banned my account [Reason DMCA - lost 2tb+] So before getting sales, i's in ppd, and people loved my uploads. Then I started to get sales, few weeks after joining them. Now next is you, let see after how many tb you ban me ;)

Most of the USA doesn't have 10 mb/ps connections, maybe a college or university or business, but not the general public. I live between two LARGE US cities and the fastest download speed offered by any provider is nowhere near that. And it's very expensive. The USA lags behind a lot of other countries in Internet speed. Anyway, all I know is when I offered downloads with a host that had a 10-min. or no wait time I sold very few premium accounts, and when I used a host that had a 60 or 90 minute wait time I sold by far the most. Hosts that had more than a 90-min. wait I started selling way fewer again. And this seemed irregardless of download speed offered, whether it was fast or slow. That's all I know.

@ danny if we get DMCA complaints we have to delete those files sure. I hope you have learned something from the previous bans and you're an angel now as we do not accept copyrighted material on our servers :)

@ Daken I totally agree and I try to fit all of your needs. We'll see. At the end it will be your fault if we disappear because we go broke. We can't get our servers for free... This is the reason oron disappeared. I think they took what they could and disappeared...
If they had paid out all the money to their users they have left they probably would disappear forever... I think they come back or with a new company or new name...

I also think kim will have his comeback and ruin all of us. megaupload was the best hoster in my eyes!

60 to 90 minutes? I wonder, how extabit became no 1 in premium sales with 15mins delay system...hmmmm, uload.to you should change your system to 1-2 hours I guess to get more and more premium sales :sun:

not the waittime seels premium your stuff sales

i have on netload without waitime after one file downloading 3-6 sales per day bro ^^

waittime between 10 and 30 minutes are great more is terrible

@Myown I's not supporting waiting time, I know how premiums are sold, people have to love a filehost first, only then they will spare money, your point is absolutely correct, thanx 4 your reply

Don't mind uload.to, just sharing my thoughts. Only cashwhores do forced premium selling. Im telling this to every host. All host already capped there speed to kbps, so if one guy get any hosts links everywhere obviously he/she will buy a premium. Cause downloading in kbps is like a curse. But forced premium selling is like raping peoples. I dnt upload only for money, I respect my downloaders, maybe that's why my words is a bit rough. Previously i's doing 180upload where they give uncapped speed, they earn from ads. Got 150000 hits in 3 months. Anyway my problem, again no offense to you uload.to, don't mind

we appreciate your oppinion! it helps us to take the right lane ;)

but we probably go with ads before download page. but no crazy popups or something...

some users here mentioned not to have ads. It's not easy to go after all your wishes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back